Sweater Gang v.2 Electric Boogaloo (Not a meme this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Opening Statement
The targetting of newer players is a serious issue for the server, and with some older players such as @CensoredExe and perpetrators constantly, raiding, mugging or harassing the newer players of the server, more often then not they leave the server quite quickly. In order to combat the threat of these shit heads. I remade this shit show, but with actual intent in mind. Not just mindless minging, as it was the first time. To put it simply this is a program to help protect sweaters and introduce them to PERP, making them more likely to stay, this is not an in-game organization, for further details keep reading.

How it will work
Essentially how this is going to work, is any player with 2 weeks plus playtime can register to be put on our database as a veteran player. With this, you will be eligible to take sweaters under your wing and work with them (I.E protecting them, basing with them, showing them how to craft, giving them a basic introduction to the server and its abilities.) Granted older players who do decide to take sweaters under their wing through this program will receive compensation to make it worth their while. Again this is not an actual in-game organization. But after a recent conversation, I had with a newer player I felt it was important that someone took action. (And yes I was able to confirm @CensoredExe still mugs sweaters. Some players will be banned from registry on this program, more details will be provided on that when the time comes. Sweaters can currently register for this by finding me in-game, adding me on steam, or sending me a message on the forum. For the time being, anyone with less than 1-week playtime is eligible for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.