Tarkov.

Reaction score
I'm pissed. It's my first time playing in a month or so I hopped into Shoreline as a Scav. The first couple of minute in, I get this kill. Dude had an M4, an AK with a PSO-1 scope and quite a few mags. I spent the rest of the 25 minutes in the raid trying to find a Scav extraction point. I finally found one but before I was able to transfer the gear across to my storage well... rip m4 dreams (it was a nice one as well)

Reaction score
Where the fuck do you even download it and will you even get a key for it on Steam when it releases if you already bought it, is the game still fun even after the wipe, whoever can answer me these gets an informative rating!!!!

Reaction score
Where the fuck do you even download it and will you even get a key for it on Steam when it releases if you already bought it, is the game still fun even after the wipe, whoever can answer me these gets an informative rating!!!!
https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page
They have their own launcher.
The game is fun all the time unless you are killed by a bald man wielding a hatchet

tarkovst.png

Reaction score
You are gay, is that good enough for info rating xx

Reaction score
I just got the game, im pretty shit when it comes to staying alive but im up if anyone wants to teach me how to play / get good gear cause atm im running around with a tomahawk

Reaction score
I just got the game, im pretty shit when it comes to staying alive but im up if anyone wants to teach me how to play / get good gear cause atm im running around with a tomahawk
Just pull a shitload of customs runs. Get a map of customs and spawn to the right of the map. Run to the Gas Station and loot the registers. Then run to dorms and loot as many rooms as you can, particularly the office filing cabinets for keys. Then either commit suicide to a scav/player or escape. Make sure you put money and keys into your container. Put other items you find into your inventory and haul ass to an extraction point. You want to find computer parts if possible, they sell for quite a lot (especially graphics cards). There are lots of videos on YouTube with recommended runs. If you are running out of gear, just do this a couple of times until you can afford an AK and try to take down some better-equiped players.

From experience, I have found Shoreline to a be a beneficial map to play for easy guns. Just head to the Mental hospital and loot dead bodies. Be careful of the rooftops though, you will often find someone camping up there.

Reaction score
For the people looking at this game right now , its on sale 15% off on everything except Edge of darkness edition (20%)

Reaction score
I want to play it really bad.

Start a convo with me or something, I'll play. c;