Police Suggestion Tasers for beat cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief description of idea: tazers for regular police officers

What benefits would this idea have for the department: Reduce the ammount of cases that involve lethal force

What potential negatives could this have for the department: a slight increase in IA's regarding random taser use

Other additions: i reckon a training course on appropriate use will reduce the negatives I listed above i hope you take this into consideration

Reaction score
i didnt see any thread's for that when i searched if there is a thread on it im sure a mod can close my thread or i can close it

Reaction score
Rip TWAT

We wanted to have a Taser whitelist application process, the application still technically exists but the taser whitelist doesn't currently work on plpd.online

Reaction score
Rip TWAT

We wanted to have a Taser whitelist application process, the application still technically exists but the taser whitelist doesn't currently work on plpd.online
I thought you called him a TWAT Then...

Reaction score
i'd love to see a taser application form and maybe some in game training

Reaction score
i'd love to see a taser application form and maybe some in game training
An application exists, however it does not work with PLPD.online.
gqqXZfc.png

Reaction score
An application exists, however it does not work with PLPD.online.
oh ok well if we could be able to get it running that'd be amazing to be honest i'd also be happy to run training if i means i get a cheeky promotion and a pay rise

Mim

Reaction score

@aarondavid45 Please use the reply feature on posts to give an opinion rather than spamming the thread with 5 separate replies. You will find the reply button here:

SWITqiF.png

Please refrain from filling up the thread like you are now in future

Reaction score

@aarondavid45 Please use the reply feature on posts to give an opinion rather than spamming the thread with 5 separate replies. You will find the reply button here:

SWITqiF.png

Please refrain from filling up the thread like you are now in future
oh ok

Reaction score
oh ok well if we could be able to get it running that'd be amazing to be honest i'd also be happy to run training if i means i get a cheeky promotion and a pay rise
The taser whitelist was only for regular Officers as a way for people who aren't interested in moving up the ranks to receive a taser. If we gave the taser to regular cops, a lot of them would minge about with them. No In-Game training was intended

Reaction score
The taser whitelist was only for regular Officers as a way for people who aren't interested in moving up the ranks to receive a taser. If we gave the taser to regular cops, a lot of them would minge about with them. No In-Game training was intended
you can always enforce the ruling on use of it very strongly and the ingame training is just a suggestion i guess

Reaction score
A taser whitelist isn’t too bad of an idea tbf for those who do not wish to progress in the ranks but to rather have access to a taser, it is unfortunate all officers cannot be trusted with this as stated since it be can misused very easily which will cause so much inconvenience. Also what were the questions in the whitelist application, out of curiosity?

Reaction score
When the old system of PO’s existed didnt they only get given a taser if I remember correctly?
Tasers seem like a better idea to promote its use to newer cops, I’d probably prefer the idea of having new cops given Tasers and having another application for getting a firearm instead of the other way around.

Reaction score
When the old system of PO’s existed didnt they only get given a taser if I remember correctly?
Tasers seem like a better idea to promote its use to newer cops, I’d probably prefer the idea of having new cops given Tasers and having another application for getting a firearm instead of the other way around.
bruh you sound like a CNN reporter but i think officers should be able to apply for a taser when they have been in the force for 2 months

Status
Not open for further replies.