Why should you be accepted into this org?:

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: [PH] DandyDaniel
In-game Playtime: 1 week

IC Information
Name: Daniel Stuart
Past Experiences (org's, military experience etc.): I was a part of the military for 7years, before deciding it wasn't for me. I worked as private investigator for a time around 6 years, then as a body guard for 10.
Why should you be accepted into this org?: I am highly skilled with weaponry, I have investigating and stealth skills that are unmatched in paralake. I'm not your usual paralake junky, I know what i'm doing and am a highly skilled businessman.

Reaction score
OOC Information Steam name: Saltguy
In-game Playtime: 1 month

IC Information
Name: Hjalmar Winroth (Current) Yuri Ivankov (If Accepted)
Past Experiences (org's, military experience etc.): The Avito, Montreal, RBM, Hotline: Paralake, loads of others.
Why should you be accepted into this org?: Because I would like to RP as member of a millitare spec. ops team. It seems like a cool concept. (Also I have firearms level 59)

Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: sjappy10

In-game Playtime: 2 Weeks

IC Information
Name: Sem Mustafa
Past Experiences (org's, military experience etc.): A lot, Dutchmans, Preston, and some other small orgs.
Why should you be accepted into this org?: I know the rules, I know the laws and the idea of a Spec Ops team is really great. I like to RP, and I'm always ready to help someone. I am 3/4 hours online, each day and even more on saterday and sunday. I got a lot of weapons in my storage. My favorite weapon is a SIG SG 550. I'm currently driving in a white VW Sirocco, but I'm saving up for a better car.