Test Drive Refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Amy Zharkan

Steam ID: STEAM:_0:1:71890489

What do you need refunded: $71,000 (Carrera GT test drive $ not sure how much it is)

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: I was testing the car drove it around a bit took it docks area down the ramp stopped pressing gas half way then I hit the brakes and server lagged for everyone as everyone complained about lag around that time, but my demo proves I had hit the brake before even reaching the bottom of the ramp and brake was held the whole time and when the car was near the courrier warehouse it was still slowing down but was at around 30-40 MPH yet it insta wrecked and I dont think realistcally a car would insta wreck at that speed especially since I had brakes held for a while, might've been the server lag that happened but I think it might be a bug with the CGT since nobody owns it so it is possible the car's health is bugged? Otherwise I have no explanation to how that speed, while holding brake could T1 and insta kill as I've been in worse accidents and not died even tho the car gets Tier 1 wreck

Evidence: https://mega.nz/file/hcojXLbT#G5LIxu6qxMKA6P0nH85hj-QZpwBAxned4zxYxH_-KUI

Tick: Not applicable

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.