In-Game name:
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one:
Are you VIP?:
What would you bring to this Family?:
What are you specialties?
What other organizations have you been in?:
Are you able to get your own guns?
How much money in bank?

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death?

Reaction score
Thread starter New #1
OOC Information

Steam name: !MoonTheSpoon
Are you active enough?: I go on most days
How long have you been on the server? Since 26th december 2013

IC Information

In-Game name: Tom Henderson
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: I have a Buggati EB110 and a Mini Cooper
Are you VIP?: Yes
What would you bring to this Family?: I bring no fear if there is a job to be done I do not hesitate. I do not stand back purely because I don't want to lose my gun like most people. I have the talent to think of plans up on the spot and be cautious when needed and use my logistics to make sure the task is pulled off correctly.

I have been in this city for a very long time and remember you and Andii I bring along experience and old tips and tricks.
What are you specialties? I am a very responsive person and if someone needs help I respond immediately and will never leave anybody alone to die or be taken into custody, My getaway skills are great and no places in the city where you can lose people and my shooting is fairly good.
What other organizations have you been in?: The Avito, La Cosa Nostra, Jarheads, Ewogs and many others.
Are you able to get your own guns? Yess.
How much money in bank? Currently, have 200k as I have only recently come back to the city from a 3 month break.

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death? Yes.

Piz

Reaction score
Steam name: Piz
Are you active enough?: Not at the moment but will be if I have an organisation.
How long have you been on the server? 10 days in game time

IC Information

In-Game name: Luigi Esposito
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: I have Cadillac Escalade , Mini Cooper & transit van.
Are you VIP?: Yes
What would you bring to this Family?: Ability to help the organisation with basing & raiding. I also play strategically and am patient.
What are you specialties? I’ve got a good understanding of the map and perp’s mechanics. Additionally I have decent marksmanship and my aim is decent and I think methodically.
What other organizations have you been in?: Santiago’s, Smurfs
Are you able to get your own guns? Yes
How much money in bank? 700k+

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death? Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.