The Belinsky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
56QqlzF.png

History:

The Belinsky Family: A Family that has seen the rise, and fall, of every great organisation to ever hold power in both Evocity and Paralake. A family that has witnessed its own rise and fall countless times. However, in the midst of all this rising and falling, one thing remains constant: We are still here...

Structure:

The Belinsky Family does contain a ranking system, however at most times the ranks have no real effect. Due to the organisation being a 'family' and all the members knowing each other in a friendly personal way the ranks are some what ignored and everyone is treated the same. The ranks will usually only come into effect during times of trouble, such as: When the family is at war.

Godfather: The highest ranking member of the family (sometimes referred to as 'The Don'). It is the Godfather's job to ensure the family runs smoothly - Which includes the signing of alliances/pacts, and also declaring war on other organisations.

Consigliere: The Godfather's right hand man, and a loyal member of the family. The Consigliere's main job is to ensure the protection and safety of the Godfather.

Underboss: It is the Underboss's job to physically maintain the family's stability, this includes: attending to meetings and so representing the family, carrying out family member executions, and advising the Godfather.

Capo: It is the Capo's job to organise the made men. To ensure they are following the family rules, and are well protected.

Enforcer: The Enforcer's job is to ensure the Family's articles are being upheld. When instructed by the Godfather, the Enforcer is responsible for the 'whacking' of problematic Family members.

Made men: Made men are the lowest ranking of the family, they are free to do as they please so long as they follow the family's rules. However, during times of conflict Made men must follow the directives of high ranking family members.

Associates: Associates are not official members of the family (They have not been made). However they are affiliated with the family, and their activities. Associates work for the family by completing jobs, hoping to eventually gain access to the family (become made). Once they are made, they become 'Made Men'

Territory:

The Belinsky Family, for the most part, operates out of the Industrial District. The Belinsky Family has claimed the following locations as its territory and will raid other organisations/criminals in the areas designated:

rA4kZen.jpg

This does not mean however, other building outside of this area will not be raided. Belinsky activity will remain most concentrated in these areas.

Attire:

There are no official guidelines as to what, and what cannot be worn within the Family. All that is asked for is that all members present themselves in a some-what professional manner. This mean unfortunately, no sweater-vests.

Those of higher ranks, such as Capo and upward are expected to wear a form of suit or waistcoat. These clothes can be of any colour.

Current Member Positions:

Godfather:
  • Viktor Belinsky
Consigliere(s):
  • Jon Goddin
  • Arnold Gerkin
Underboss(s):
  • Harold Bloom
Capos:
  • Billy Belinsky
  • Reece Davidson
  • AyJay Harlem
Enforcers:
  • Josef Manner [Family Lawyer] [Family Priest]
  • Ryan Harris
  • Lewis Doman
  • Aaron Doman [Construction Manager]
Made men:
  • Michael Boyle
  • Brian Husky
  • Tyrone Trevon
  • Isak Rafn
  • Robin Hax
  • Harry Barnett
  • Tyla Jai
  • Jack Noah
  • Eddie Rolo
  • Cole Rogerson
  • Liam Belinsky
  • Zoey Lockstus
  • Alexander Belinsky
Member Count: 24

Capo Groups:

A Capo group, is a group of made-men all associated with the same Capo. These made-men will follow orders from their Capo (Unless it is seen to be breaking one of the family's articles). The Capo's themselves will follow orders from the high-ranking members of the family (Such as Underboss, and Godfather).

It is the Capo's job to assist their men, ensuring they all remain alive, and out of danger. If their men have problems, it is their job to report them to their Capo so the issues can be resolved.

Capo groups:

[In development]

Articles:

Article 1:

In any situation in which the godfather is unavailable. The Underboss(s) is to take full control of the family including the responsibilities of the godfather. Upon the return of the godfather, responsibilities and control are returned.

Article 2:

Unless an order has been given by the godfather, members within the family are under no circumstances allowed to cause harm to other family members. Breaking Article 2 will most likely lead to an imminent visit to the lake.

Article 3:

If an organisation, in any organisation relation status, causes damage to the family they will become a hostile organisation to the family, the organisation should remain within the 'Enemy organisations' subsection of 'Organisation relations' for the rest of it's existence, even if non-aggression pacts are signed.

Article 4:

You must, under no circumstances break the rule of 'Omerta'. Simply, the code of silence. As in: do not cooperate with the police. And release no information of the family's activity to any government official.

"I know nothing, I didn't see anything, I wasn't there, and if I was there, I was asleep"

Article 5:

The act of mugging is strictly prohibited within the family, doing so will, in most cases lead to a visit to the lake. However, during certain situations in which the family is at war the Godfather may allow mugging to take place, during these times only known enemies of the family can be mugged.

Article 6:

In an event in which a Belinsky family member is in need of assistance, choosing to respond is not optional. You must respond to calls of help from family members, this includes arriving armed. In some cases you may be unable to attend, this could be because (but not limited to): You need to protect your produce, or you at that point in time are also running from the police. However, in most cases you must respond.

Article 7:

To reduce injury and death, all Belinskys are required to carry multiple bandages on their person at all times. Failing to follow this article, will clearly result death, via a severe loss of blood.

Sunday Meetings / Mass:

YCv2l2Y.png

Most Sunday, a family meeting and mass will be held at the Paralake church.
All members who are available at the time should attend, however it is acceptable for those who are preoccupied to not be present - However, keep in mind, those of higher ranks should (on most occasions) be present.

The family meeting will detail the position of the family, and any events that are set to come up, including changes to the family (New members / old members leaving / wars / allies ). The meeting will be hosted by either the Godfather: Viktor Belinksy. Or the Underboos: Harold Bloom. The host of the meeting may also call other members to the stand who have announcements to make. There will also be a section of the meeting in which members of the family will be able to ask questions or discuss their problems with the host.

The family mass service will also run on Sundays, after the family meeting. The priest giving the service shall be Mr Josef Manner. He will preach to the members of the family, from passages of the Peter The Prophet bible. It shall also be Mr Manner's job to conduct funeral services, for those members we have unfortunately lost.​

Organisation Relations:

We do not protect 'friends of friends'.
Organisations which the family is currently at war with will be marked with '[War]'.

Ally Organisations:

Enemy Organisations:

• The Nexus [War]
Defeated Organisations:
  • The Greek Empire [Eliminated]
  • The Ghetto Brothers [Surrendered]
  • The Spartan Warriors [Eliminated]
  • White Feather Mafia [Surrendered]
  • Hitmen Royale [Eliminated]
  • German Mafia [Eliminated]
  • The Yakuza [Eliminated]
  • Prophets of Paralake [Eliminated]
  • The Harper Family [Eliminated]
  • The Cacuzza [Eliminated]
  • The German Mafia [Eliminated]
  • The Cacuzza [Eliminated]
  • The Cassos [Eliminated]
  • The Stallone Family [Eliminated]

(This thread is purely information based, do not post applications. If you wish to join, seek Belinsky Family members in-game)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Aha - it's back once again to kill even more people including me, great.

Reaction score
Due to my upcoming exams, Harold Bloom, our Underboss has taken command of the family. As of now he is the acting Godfather.

Therefore, he will be treated as such. He has full power over the family until I return.

Reaction score
As most of you know. The Belinsky Family is at war with the Cacuzza.

It is a shame that we have conflicts at our doors so soon, however we will gladly bring war to anyone who challenges our place at the top. I am not certain when this conflict will end, but I am certain only one organisation will be emerging from the destruction, and that is us. We have displayed our might in 9 wars, all ending the same way, with the Belinskys on top. This one will be no different.

Every single member of the Belinsky Family is competent and ready to fight, and although their members may also be ready, it is important to remember the one key difference which sets us apart from the Cacuzza. We don't fight for money, guns, or fast cars. We fight for each other, and for the good of all the family. This is what sets us apart from every other organisation in Paralake.

For we are not just an organisation, we are more, we are a family.

Trande

You're now at war against the alliance between The Cacuzzas, The Armenian Mafia, and The German Mafia. Good luck.

mlg Venomine and Marco already killed 8 of you get rekt Belamesky CSGO Mafia. Just give up, friendos

Reaction score
The German Mafia offer us good luck in their war they have started. The hypocrisy of their leaders shows its perfectly, they call us war mongers, and then proceed to launch their own war against us. Thank you Germans for wishing us luck, but we wont be needing it.

Lets add another two organisations to the defeated list, shall we.
[DOUBLEPOST=1431293143,1431290130][/DOUBLEPOST]As expect, the Germans have lied to us. Their attempts to make us believe the Armenians are against us were futile. It is in fact true, that the Belinsky-Armenian alliance still stands strong, as it should.

Reaction score
I feel like at this point I should make some sort of statement on the matter so here goes.

The German Mafia, Cacuzza and as of now unsure whether the Armenians have declared war on our family.

Now I could give you a rant about how we're the greatest and they suck etc etc but that would be playing into the whole thing.

Let's be honest here: we are now in a war with an org that failed at destroying us once, then joined a 3 way mega org, failed and disbanded the next day.

We are also in a war with an org that has a low amount of members, a low amount of money and a low amount of guns, but what they lack in firepower and manpower they make up for in snappy one-liners and meme-culture jesting.

We can all be comedians on the internet lads, we can all be sarcastic and take nothing seriously, but that doesn't work in a war.

Now, The Belinsky Family has weathered through an unholy amount of butthurt attempting to bring it down, we've weathered through a ton of orgs banging together in some sort of brave heart misguided attempt at a 'revolution', but let me make this clear: We are not some big bad be all end all enemy. We are an organisation. We are just people. But we do not take shit. Whether that makes you angry or not I don't care.

Two organisations adding up to 30+ members couldn't stop us and neither will some two-bit jokes with the armory of two sweater vests in a mini.

Without dressing it up anymore and acting like this is more than it is, I'll see you in a week when you've gone back to the shout box where you belong. :kappa:

Reaction score
//on mobile// Oh Stomper, we all find it very hard to take threats from you seriously. Especially since you're only doing it now you're in an org of about 10 people because let's face it, you wouldn't threaten us with your new orgs you make on a monthly basis because you can only afford to pay 3 people to join. So what exactly is it you bring to the table by joining the German Mafia? Unsuccessfulness? No money? Being a failure? Tell me...

Status
Not open for further replies.