The next Battlefield

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

What era would you like the new Battlefield to be in

• Total voters

Deleted member 1235

With BFV support ending this summer, it usually means in the next year or two we're likely to see a new Battlefield game.

What era/type of BF game would you guys be interested in seeing?

I personally think Vietnam should be revisited. That way there's plenty of vehicles they can still use, which to me is what makes battlefield games so fun.
They could possibly try Korea but it's not really been done before.

Deleted member 8120

"Vietnam" Bad Company 2 dlc: Am i a joke to you

Reaction score
Modern. They kinda biffed Battlefield V and the whole "no very famous historical battles" kinda limited them (even though they did Iwo Jima, like the fuck?) and no Russian Theater or Invasion of Germany. It was such a huge letdown, and the historical accuracies limit them too much. With a modern/futuristic, they can kinda just wing it and add weapons and maps as they please.

Personally, I'd love a modern Battlefield game with the graphics and mechanics of Battlefield 5.

Reaction score
I really didn't care about this. People who really think that this ruins the game really have no life.

Deleted member 1235

I agree. Something like BF3 or BF4 where it's modern but not too futuristic. I don't like the silly futuristic stuff like seeing through walls or weird guns.

Deleted member 1235

@KeiwaM I found it to ruin my immersion not because they were girls, but because when they died they screamed so loudly. Not only did it give away your position but a screaming girl doesn't feel very WW2

Deleted member 1235

@KeiwaM yeah but don't advertise the game as a immersive war experience and then ruin a good feature of it in the name of equality.

Reaction score
Really want another modern day Battlefield which is why I dropped BF V and play BF4 more often than the other and I wasn't that interested in the World War fad to begin with when they released another straight after BF1 (decide on a naming scheme already jesus). Terrorist attacks sound sick though @Kenty

Reaction score
Modern day bf is what made bf so famous lol

So yh modern day would be tight

Reaction score
I've kind of been annoyed since Bf1 released that they haven't had a new modern battlefield and i'm pretty sure, fingers crossed, that they have no option but to make a modern one to compete with Call Of Duty, Lets hope they don't fuck it up again.

Reaction score
Yes, yes you are a joke to us. Absolute dogshit map design and certain maps being biased in favour of 1 team allowing the other team to immediately push over to the enemy base and baserape them when they spawn in.