*The Problem With Israelien Members|PerpHeads| Information.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello People
If you saw someone suddenly afk in a middle of Police Arrest/Raid/Mug/Admin Sit (Etc...)
Ask that guy from where he is?
Israel Zuk Eitan Operation Against Gaza Terrorizem.

Hello My name is Maor Koren and i am from israel City: Ashdod kind of a city way South A Little bit closed to A "Country" With the name Gaza something like an 45-70 Kilometers
First i will tell you then my english its not that good but i hope you will understand what i try to explain.
I Am Active in a org it called the "HaYamin!" Its a org against a Arabs that kidnap Jewish Kids And Rape and killed Women in israel.
After A Part of quiet time 3 Kids Jewish Kids god kidnap by 4 Arabs Guys that belong to a org in gaza then called "Hamas" They Kidnap them and killed them at the night
After a 18 Days of searching for the kids we found them completle God killed at the first day after a body reserch.
To Mention it that a lot of israelien civillian got killed by arabs like A Girl with the name: Sheli Dadon| A 2 Israeli Soliders: Naor/peretz i think | A Taxi Driver | and a lot of more inocent people inside israel that got killed by arabs civillian in israel and out side of israel.

I Know you think that the arabs ho killed that people most have a reason to kill them so i will answer and tell you it: NO!
The israeli Solider Naor Got killed by a Arab child 16 years old then stab them when naor sleep in a bus on the way to the Millitary Base in israel
The other Solider Peretz Got killed on the way to buy some food for his friends By 2 arabs 21-23 years old
The israelien girl was on the way to a test work in some supermarket in israel a arab guy found her and stab her all over her body!
THE 3 KIDS! Only 16-16-19 Yers old each was try to take a ride to they home!
Gaza's People Became A "Country" Muslim's Beliven.

Gaza Civilians Called "Palastinians" They are Muslims! They Belive then israel Does Not exist On the map they called to israel "Palastin!" They teach they childs to act against israel people and hate Jewish Until they killed them!
Gaza is a small part of israel then we gave to arabs in some of the years and even make gaza's part bigger after gosh catif has been removed from the map in 2006!
Gaza's Owned by a terrorist army And a lot of more terror org in there that called "hamas" "the isamic Jihad!" And a lot of more orgs that called to remove israel from the map by sending a souiciders bomb to israel And Destory Israel by Lunch A Rockets to israeli Area.
The Israelien Care To gaza People.

Of Curse We Know that then some of Gaza's People Dosent want a war against us! And a lot of people are poor in gaza becaouse all the money they made goto Terrorist Activities Against Israel
So We send to gaza a lot of Truck with food and Fruinters | Money And Water | Did you know that gaza dont have a electric control no where? | We Own it we gave them electric for light and others thing that you can do with electric each day for you live! | We giving them Works To do here in israel | Money to feed they children And pay Hamas'es Tax! | WE FEED OUR ENEMY! |
A Lot Of Operation Against Gaza|Other Islamic Countreys|.

The "Hamas" Got stronger after a lot of time we gave them.
Hamas decide to got into a war against israel in 1967 The War Called "War Of the 6 Days" 6 Days that how much time then we got into this war to Capture Completle Gaza And Jerusalem!
A Lot of israeli soliders found them self death in this evil war by Bombs every where and tanks then got fliped and burned! ISRAELI IDF ARMY GOT MORE STRONGER!
In' 1982 North To israel A Org that called "Hizzbala" Capture Lebanon Arabs Civilan across the border from israel and start a war against us (Becaouse the countrey that attack us called "Lebanon")
The war called 'The War Of Lebanon 1' A Lot of soliders god killed in this war but we won! After a lot of Israeli Victims And No Hitting a Lebanon Civilians! The "Hizzbala" Was lunching Rockets To 'Tel Aviv' And all around israel! Nuckler Rockets! Today 2014 | Ho Owned Hizzbala Is 'Hasan Nasralla' (And then we had another war with Lebanon That Called "War of lebanon 2" And again a lot of israelien got killed!
Today 2014 Operation Zuk Eitan.

People Keep Thinkin Then israel start every thing (Every War every hatin etc...) Please do not Forget then we have A Army That called 'IDF = Israeli Defence Force We only defence our self'
If we need to eliminate a terror spot we destroy the spot! Not killing A Inocent Civilian!
Why we got into this Operation: A City in a south to israel that called "Sderot" Used to get hit by 'Hamas' Rockets Day by day! (Even if the War Not Active!!!) They just do it To Hit Israeli Civilians!
That's Why we got into this Operation!
Why We Going to be afk.

To You to know then we under a war |Rockets Attack| All of the israel Parts! they arrive even to the north part of israel |Haifa!|
What I Mean when i say a rockets: the 'Hamas' Lunch Rockets that called 'Grad' 'Raketa' 'R170' 'Fajar 5' 'Katiosha' 'Patzzmar' And even more rockets that they owned to israeli Cities
The target of 'hamas' Its not to hit the israeli army! (Becaouse they know they cant) They want to hit civilians Like me and other people Then might be playing in perpheads server right now.
The israeli Operation Target: is to eliminate a lunching spots of the 'hamas' The "IAF = Israeli Air Force" Eliminate 1129 Spots of the hamas (Weaponds/Rockets Lunchers/Houses Of Hamas Commanders)
The hamas Army in shock then israel air force eliminate that number of spots only in 4 days!!! 1129 SPOTS!!! Eliminate!!!

Becaouse hamas use Inocent People and kids for a human shiled from the israeli air force some of civilians got killed! the number of Death In Gaza are stand on 90-100 (Al Jazira News = Arabic Source)
Israel Number Of civilian death stand on 2-3 (Not even from the rockets!!!) and kind of (90-70 Civilians That got into Panic attack!)
Alarm Red Light Rockets Attack!

Take a Sec and imagine you sit on the Computre Have to play with speakers Play a multiplayer game (That you cannot Pause it!) Half of your family Waiting for orders from the israeli News about what happen where and why.
Imagine it that you cant work study hang out with friends do nothing out side becaouse the alarm cant caught you every where any time!
The 'Hamas' Does not lunch a single rocket and then run away! They Lunching a 100-50 rockets per 5-10 mins its say when you've got a Red Light alarm in your own city you have to run to a saftey area!
in 15 Sec! (Even Less!!!)
Take A look how our life look like right now! (Scary, Poor Childrens, Adult Cannot Run!, Panic Attack, Random Rockets!) *Videos From My City And Around Israel!*
Vidoes.

Rockets Attack in ashdod Film By a visiter: [video=youtube;51g8ruJi-gg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51g8ruJi-gg[/video]
'Hamas' Lunch a rockets from a Civilian Houses And ares: [video=youtube;5nyCFJkV6xE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nyCFJkV6xE[/video]
Israeli Air Force Specific Attack against A Leaders Of the hamas: [video=youtube;pGS0A6zxgoc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGS0A6zxgoc[/video]
A Weapond Ceach of the 'hamas' in a Civilian Houeses: [video=youtube;0e3xv7pI93M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e3xv7pI93M[/video]
Hamas Talking Against Israel: [video=youtube;OFvYs1v_Ufk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFvYs1v_Ufk[/video]
One of the kids that got kidnapped and killed by 4 Muslims: [video=youtube;dqDHFgCy6ec]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqDHFgCy6ec[/video]
A Photo Of the 3 Kids that got Kidnap and killed:
Screenshot-2014-07-01-12.27.21.png

Hamas Soliders Try to get into israel by swim to israel from the sea: [video=youtube;-ff1Vb1ZqSE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ff1Vb1ZqSE[/video]
Another View Of the hamas soliders got killed from the sea: [video=youtube;kqwZF2gVVtM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqwZF2gVVtM[/video]
'Hamas' Lounch Rockets to israeli Cities around the clock every mins: [video=youtube;R4g4PW8zn_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4g4PW8zn_U[/video]

I Hope you know how we feel in israel
We still strong we had a lot of wars before it
A Lot of victims
We just want peace and quiet
We have a strong Army!
And we will eliminate our Enemies then want us Killed
And Remove israel from the map!
It Won't Going to happen
all around us are Arabics Countreys Then used to get into war with us!
BUT WE STILL STRONG!

Israeli Rockets Eliminate From The sky:
511526pic_C.jpg

Reaction score
Ok, The Fact Is I live in an Arab Country as most of you know. I don't understand the need to create a page on the forums where Muslims are being blamed for everything, while you are stating that The Israeli population does nothing to the Palestinian Population.. Well I personally believe we don't need a flame war on the forums, I would like this post to be closed as there is no need for this.

Reaction score
Its not to blame all the arabs its completle to explain about the war and what happen here in israel
And BTW The Muslim Not belive that Israel Does not exist on the map
So Take a min a try to read before you talking about to close the topic

Trande

Well, I followed this story on the news, and there is one thing I don't get. Why does Israel start a war on another country, because of killed teenagers? Sure, it is horrible, and not acceptable. But they have no evidence of the involvment of the Hamas. All holdless claims, which kinda excuses their continued bombing. It's like Germany going to war with France, because some french guy called a german guy. Your story is also very one-sided, since Israel is doing the same stuff, maybe even worse stuff then the Hamas. I also would like this post to be closed, it has nothing to do in a gaming community.

Reaction score
Trande said:
Well, I followed this story on the news, and there is one thing I don't get. Why does Israel start a war on another country, because of killed teenagers? Sure, it is horrible, and not acceptable. But they have no evidence of the involvment of the Hamas. All holdless claims, which kinda excuses their continued bombing. It's like Germany going to war with France, because some french guy called a german guy. Your story is also very one-sided, since Israel is doing the same stuff, maybe even worse stuff then the Hamas. I also would like this post to be closed, it has nothing to do in a gaming community.
Israel does not open a war 'Its not called a war for israel'
Its a operation to give back our silence 'hamas' to stop lunching a rockets and kill inocent people.
And BTW: Server-Discussion (Its to give you info and discuss about it)

Trande

Israel is a warmonger, that's a fact nobody can deny. Sure, we can discuss it, if you want. Your story is one-sides, and leaving Israel in a good light. And what about the the arab guy who got brutaly assaulted by Israeli cops? You just forgot him, maybe? The continued bombing of Israel is not hitting only Hamas stuff. It hit a fucking school yesterday with kids in it. What about the threats against the Iran, and Syria? Israel just keeps heating the middle east with its action. You make it look like Israel is the good guy in this whole story, but it clearly isn't.

Reaction score
How can you compare IDF (Israel Defence Fore) To 'Hamas' (Terrorist Army Then Capture Gaza) How can you compare it!
IDF Send a messege to gaza's civilian in the news tv radio phone every thing to told them to stay away from Hamas! Becaouse they are our target!!!
If we was a terroristic army we was capture and killed every citiezens each in gaza! we have a nuckler weaponds and we not use it against Hamas!
gaza use every weapon they've got against us! and they mission is to kill and remove israel from the map kill all the citizens we not point our gun on palastin civilians
we send the messege the hamas use civilians has a human shield so do not Bullshit me!
Ask each citizen in gaza if they love Hamas! (They will told you yes!) Becaouse if they will say no! Tomorrow you will never find that guy

Trande

koren054;n42048 said:
How can you compare IDF (Israel Defence Fore) To 'Hamas' (Terrorist Army Then Capture Gaza) How can you compare it!
IDF Send a messege to gaza's civilian in the news tv radio phone every thing to told them to stay away from Hamas! Becaouse they are our target!!!
If we was a terroristic army we was capture and killed every citiezens each in gaza! we have a nuckler weaponds and we not use it against Hamas!
gaza use every weapon they've got against us! and they mission is to kill and remove israel from the map kill all the citizens we not point our gun on palastin civilians
we send the messege the hamas use civilians has a human shield so do not Bullshit me!
Ask each citizen in gaza if they love Hamas! (They will told you yes!) Becaouse if they will say no! Tomorrow you will never find that guy

That's simply not true. The Hamas was built to help the arabic people in the region, because they don't have equal rights. Israel is not threating them properly, so they violate international law. Sure, the Hamas is not great either, but they just try to protect their arabic people. And I also don't know what your media is telling you, but for sure it's hiding something, so always be critical about it.

Anyway, yes you have nuclear weapons, and yes you don't use them, Which doesn't mean Israel never made threats to do otherwise! Also, the Hamas isn't that well equipped, half of their rockets aren't even hitting the ground. So, yes. Hamas isn't that good either, but Israel is even worse. They just fucked up all peace talks by their actions.

Reaction score
Hamas Mention Around the world has a Terror army!
They target is to remove israel from the map.
Do not bullshit me with the civilian Protection bullshit!
Becaouse if you was live in gaza you was know the rules!
1. Drug dealing/Growing/Pruducing = Death
2. Women Are scared from their husband
3. in gaza if you have some contact with another guy then maybe treating on hamas you Death!
4. There is not jail or police
5. Civilian are scared from the hamas terrorist activities
The hamas are forcing people to hide bombs and rockets in their home and then civilian got killed becaouse of it
They shot from schools hospitals and keep killing inocent people in and outside of gaza!
so do not bullshit me about a Civilian Protection becaouse Civilian Protection not killing people and not doing a terroristic activities against anybody!

And BTW All the Communication here in israel are against the IDF Becaouse they like people like you hating but dosent know how it real feel to be on the field

Hamas "Civilian Protect" Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRmFx0KRmSk

Trande

koren054;n42052 said:
Hamas Mention Around the world has a Terror army!
They target is to remove israel from the map.
Do not bullshit me with the civilian Protection bullshit!
Becaouse if you was live in gaza you was know the rules!
1. Drug dealing/Growing/Pruducing = Death
2. Women Are scared from their husband
3. in gaza if you have some contact with another guy then maybe treating on hamas you Death!
4. There is not jail or police
5. Civilian are scared from the hamas terrorist activities
The hamas are forcing people to hide bombs and rockets in their home and then civilian got killed becaouse of it
They shot from schools hospitals and keep killing inocent people in and outside of gaza!
so do not bullshit me about a Civilian Protection becaouse Civilian Protection not killing people and not doing a terroristic activities against anybody!

Like I said, Hamas is not great either. But there is no proof I have hard of, what is saying these things. Everything I see is on the news Israel bombing them, and ignoring the peace talks. The arabic people in Israel are getting suppressed. You have to walk past your media, and see it different. Sure, the population of both countries has nothing to do with it, they don't hate each other, obviously. But the governments keep fucking it up. Don't support this stupid bombing. They can, and have to settle it peacefully.

EDIT: Well, I can't accept a 4 year old source uploaded by guy named "CRUSADEtheJIHADIST's". Anyway, I am not hating Israel. I just think they have a corrupted government who isn't following the democratic ideals. They're also obviously censoring the media.

Reaction score
That's Kind of the number 4 operation then going out now
after a lot of chances then we gave them and when they want a cease fire we stop to Bomb them and stop to bomb their rockets and live in peace but they keep lunch rockets to sderot! now after a 4 time if you will do a little bit research you will understand we gave them a lot of chences!
they keep to lunch rockets and sending a souiciders bombers to israel!
Keep killing children and keep the war always on!
Hamas Want us Death :)
Its clearly to understand from everywhere.
And BTW: 78% Of israel want a peace we have a lot of aggrement with each countrey then want peace with us!
Gaza Dosent have a 1 Aggrement.

Trande

koren054;n42055 said:
That's Kind of the number 4 operation then going out now
after a lot of chances then we gave them and when they want a cease fire we stop to Bomb them and stop to bomb their rockets and live in peace but they keep lunch rockets to sderot! now after a 4 time if you will do a little bit research you will understand we gave them a lot of chences!
they keep to lunch rockets and sending a souiciders bombers to israel!
Keep killing children and keep the war always on!
Hamas Want us Death :)
Its clearly to understand from everywhere.
And BTW: 78% Of israel want a peace we have a lot of aggrement with each countrey then want peace with us!
Gaza Dosent have a 1 Aggrement.

Let's see how your peace contracts look like "Join our country, or we keep bombing the shit out of you. Oh, and btw we will keep suppressing the arabic people anyway."
You just keep saying the same thing over and over. Both countries are bombing each other. Israel is keeping it on. Israel is suppressing arabic people. It's proven by the UN council, they are aware of their breaking of international law. Israel is threatening their neighbors. End of story.

Reaction score
Its true though, people in Arab countries either just stay and get blown to peaces and live terrible lives or they pick up arms and try to fight back making things much worse. Leave the country, ditch religion its just a bunch of people trying to brainwash you into believing something and will serve no benefit. Then people will begin to lead perfectly peaceful lives away from all the pointless fighting. (My opinion deal with it)

Reaction score
Alex They cant apply for a visa.
Nobody want them Look at United States After Osama Ben Laden every arab now then going into a plane of united states you have to be fully search!
i know some a lot of people then live in gaza + lebanon inocent people then hate their countrey but they cant just walk away from there!
Remember my word! : If you get into gaza/lebanon Oh And of curse to Syria/Iran you cant get out from there if you've not been send by the gov.
Every body know that then gaza's civilian nobody want them we are *ISRAEL* Only accept them to work here and recive money from jobs we gave them money food water and electric!
And BTW: to the guy then think hes know every thing in syria (Asad Army are civil protection?)
Do not fucking bullshit me

Trande

koren054;n42064 said:
Alex They cant apply for a visa.
Nobody want them Look at United States After Osama Ben Laden every arab now then going into a plane of united states you have to be fully search!
i know some a lot of people then live in gaza + lebanon inocent people then hate their countrey but they cant just walk away from there!
Remember my word! : If you get into gaza/lebanon Oh And of curse to Syria/Iran you cant get out from there if you've not been send by the gov.
Every body know that then gaza's civilian nobody want them we are *ISRAEL* Only accept them to work here and recive money from jobs we gave them money food water and electric!
And BTW: to the guy then think hes know every thing in syria (Asad Army are civil protection?)
Do not fucking bullshit me

I was talking to a guy from Lebanon, he said that he has a good life, and that he is very safe, and free. Syria is getting raped by rebels, and Israel wants to bomb the defending government. Israel wants to bomb Iran, for what? Oh yeah, suspected nuclear weapon facilities.

Reaction score
Ho owned Iran A Guy ho called ahminajad A "Good" Guy then so much love israel and to show is love to us all the world know and photos proof it then this guy on the way to nuckler bomb!
Ho treating ho??? You know that you lie or you just stupid and not invistegate that story enugh
We treating Iran? FUCK NO!
Iran buy oranuom and shit to build a Nucklear Bomb against us Ahminajad sayd that!
Let me see a countrey then build a nucklear bomb ho want Peace?
Stop fucking bullshit bro you scaring me with you worng info
But i cant understand it you grown up by Arabs :)

Trande

koren054;n42067 said:
Ho owned Iran A Guy ho called ahminajad A "Good" Guy then so much love israel and to show is love to us all the world know and photos proof it then this guy on the way to nuckler bomb!
Ho treating ho??? You know that you lie or you just stupid and not invistegate that story enugh
We treating Iran? FUCK NO!
Iran buy oranuom and shit to build a Nucklear Bomb against us Ahminajad sayd that!
Let me see a countrey then build a nucklear bomb ho want Peace?
Stop fucking bullshit bro you scaring me with you worng info
But i cant understand it you grown up by Arabs :)

I am half croatian, and half serbian. I was born in Germany, and grew up there, I never had anything to do with arabic people, nor with israeli people. Your information is wrong. It's propaganda. You make arabic people look bad, you are close to discrminating them. I can't stand people who just start being super nationalist, and try to win a discussion by saying the same thing over and over which are proven to be wrong. Open a fucking book, and read it. Your media is obviously holding back atleast half of the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.