The Ray's

Reaction score
The Ray's
Backstory
The 2 ray brothers where born on an English farm far far away from any town or city. That is where they grew up. They were born and raised at a very young age not to take shit from anyone and to always fight for what they love and to defend what they loved. They were also raised to learn to use their fists instead of guns. So the two mental twins take no shit and they are always happy to fight and to blow people up.

Billy Ray was raised to love fire and so at a young age, he started to make fire Molotov and various other things that need fire as he was a Psycho. So you can more than likely guess why he likes to use molotovs a lot when it comes to fighting as they are an easy thing to get and also deal a lot of damage. Billy never went to school and was told if he did then his dad would kill him.

Charlie Ray, Charlie is the smart one out of the 2 Charlie knows hows to get himself out of any situation and is very quick on his feet as well as knowing how to fight he knows how to talk himself out of most situation, Unlike Billy.

[They also both like to rape people... Shhhh don't tell anyone.]

How to join?
The only way one can join the rays is to just hang out with them and to learn the ways and to show the two twins what they are made of then you will be invited into the rays as a cousin or a meth head it all depends and what you are good at.

Videos and Funny moments of the rays

Montage 1
Montage 2
Montage 3
Photo 1
Photo 2

Ranks
1st Twin [Iron fist King]

Billy Ray

2nd Twin
Charlie Ray

Meth Head
Tom Ray

Blacky [adopted Cousin]
Dimzy Ray

Cousin
N/A

Street Fighter
N/A

Weapons Smith

Charlie Ray

Long Lost Borther
Harley Robson

download.jpg

Reaction score
The Ray's
Backstory
The 2 ray brothers where born on an English farm far far away from any town or city. That is where they grew up. They were born and raised at a very young age not to take shit from anyone and to always fight for what they love and to defend what they loved. They were also raised to learn to use their fists instead of guns. So the two mental twins take no shit and they are always happy to fight and to blow people up.

Billy Ray was raised to love fire and so at a young age, he started to make fire Molotov and various other things that need fire as he was a Psycho. So you can more than likely guess why he likes to use molotovs a lot when it comes to fighting as they are an easy thing to get and also deal a lot of damage. Billy never went to school and was told if he did then his dad would kill him.

Charlie Ray, Charlie is the smart one out of the 2 Charlie knows hows to get himself out of any situation and is very quick on his feet as well as knowing how to fight he knows how to talk himself out of most situation, Unlike Billy.

[They also both like to rape people... Shhhh don't tell anyone.]

How to join?
The only way one can join the rays is to just hang out with them and to learn the ways and to show the two twins what they are made of then you will be invited into the rays as a cousin or a meth head it all depends and what you are good at.

Videos and Funny moments of the rays

Montage 1
Montage 2
Montage 3
Photo 1
Photo 2

Ranks
1st Twin [Iron fist King]

Billy Ray

2nd Twin
Charlie Ray

Meth Head
Tom Ray

Blacky [adopted Cousin]
Dimzy Ray

Cousin
N/A

Street Fighter
N/A

Weapons Smith
Charlie Ray

Long Lost Borther
Harley Robson

This is quality

I can't wait for the gang wars...

Reaction score
I was gonna say The Gays, but tbh I just looked at myself in the mirror and thought: "is this what my comedy has devolved to...?"