the staff team when they passed 1.2

Reaction score
1.2 is an overprotective rule. Racism OOC is not oke and targeting someone constantly in game with racist slurs should also be punished. But that does not mean you should not be able to roll play as a racist trump supporter for example. For christ sake we allow people to grow drugs and de execute people. If you can’t deal with people who use the word ‘nigger’ in game, then don’t play Perp.

These days people are offended and sometimes rightfully so. But to ban certain words or make certain items taboo is a great way to create inequality. If you truly treat someone equal, you should not over protect him. I have a lot of colored friends, but I am not making fewer offensive jokes towards them just because I am afraid to scare/offend them.

During roleplay people take on the role of certain characters and make them into a parison. It is a way off expressing the problems we currently have in the world in a funny or absurd way. It keeps us sharp. To people that say that it might be tasteless to use the N word, I would say you might have a point. But forbidding from people to use this word against a online character is in my eyes just absurd.

Voltaire once said: “What you say I find ridiculous, but I would give my life if that would mean you keep to right to say it.