TheVingard's first Enforcer application (Feedback appricated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

IN-GAME NAME:
Jake Tennyson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:95921723

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Since I first joined PERP-HEADS back in late 2014 I always admired the Staff Team, although I never had the self esteem to actually even consider myself an applicant. Back then I would play PERP for about a month or two and then leave for a month or two, so I never became full integrated into the community. Over the past 3 months I have got back into playing PERP and I have enjoyed every minute of it, from being accepted as a Probationary Officer to Passive Roleplay with frank. I have really got back into the server and it has brought up my self esteem. I feel I would make a good Enforcer because I have a solid grasp on the rules and I am active within the support forums and the /help chat. I love helping people out, from a sweatervest to someone having technical issues, I just enjoy it, I have also been enjoying as a Police Officer lately, I have developed my rule and law knowledge to a large amount through my Police Roleplay mainly, I hope to continue my work in the PLPD as time goes on too. I believe I am mature for my age and I never really get angry, I always ensure everyone has a fair say, no matter what there rank or social status is. In Administration Situations I always cooperate fully and give everyone involved a chance to speak, I don't butt in or shout over them. Me being an Officer is a perfect example of keeping cool in situations, as you may know officers and the like get allot of verbal abuse in-game, and I never retaliate against them, the same in Administration situations, no matter what they are saying against me I will allow them to speak freely. I love being involved with the community, although I am not a massive poster on the forums, I tend to only post when I feel I have something constructive or important to say. I try to be as active in /help chat as possible, giving not just Yes or No answers but more detailed, useful answers. I can't stand the feeling of being rude to someone, and I always try to be nice around people. I enjoy showing new people around the server too, (see the recommendations section). I am very active on the server spending 1-5 hours on a day, I tend to participate in several different types of roleplay (Police RP: 45% Passive Roleplay 20% Normal Roleplay 35%)

Experience:

I have been in a administrative position on several servers:

Intertech (With @Madda ) (Rank: Admin) (Gamemode: Sandbox)

SCP Containment Breach ( Rank: Senior Admin ) ( Gamemode: SCP|CB (custom) )

Shameless Servers ( Rank: Head Of Staff ) ( Gamemode: DARKRP, Sandbox, Deathrun )

Shameless HL2RP ( Rank: Senior Admin ) ( Gamemode: NS: HL2RP )

KDG Gaming ( Rank: Moderator ) ( Gamemode: DARKRP )

Roleplay:

I love roleplaying, I have done roleplay on several different gamemodes including HL2RP, PERP, DARKRP SCP | CB. I am very experienced in roleplay and I used to play (and administrate) HL2RP as you may know is very serious.

Reccomendations:

https://perpheads.com/threads/recommending-thevin-and-gustavo-smith.13784/ (Helping out new player)

https://perpheads.com/threads/the-vin.13490/ (Techincal Support)

https://perpheads.com/threads/franks-wonderful-restaurant.13815/#post-100436 (Was a restaurant me and Frank made, I think he meant to tag me instead of the HitMan)

Action Requests:

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-jakescrublord.13177/

NEW: https://perpheads.com/threads/james-diamond-action-request.13883/#post-100919

https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-on-some-people.13861

Guides:

https://perpheads.com/threads/how-to-perform-a-realistic-police-interrogation.13402/

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes, I am pretty much every day for 1-7 hours.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I have never received a ban from the server.

I appreciate all feedback, positive or negative. Thank you for reading.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. Yes. (2 Weeks)
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. (No)
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. (I belive so)
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. (Yes)
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server (Yes)

Last edited:
Reaction score
A well written application, suited for a really good roleplayer. I am in the same org as you, Jonathan Good in character and you are an amazing roleplayer, I just don't like the fact you call me an autistic capri-sun in character ;(

Good luck in getting accepted, I really think you deserve this position.

Reaction score
+Support.
This player is very active, knowledge of rules and laws, and great roleplayer over all.

X9svTXx.gif

Deleted member 1235

I have noticed over the past month or so that you have really been trying to get involved with the community more. This is great, however my only world of advice would be to get involved more in the help chat and perhaps have more of an input on the forums. It is there, but in my opinion just needs to be a bit more. I've played with you a few times and you seem to have a sound understanding of the rules, whether you can enforce them is another matter.

I'm neutral for now, I would give a +Support if you get just that bit more involved such as making AR's etc
Good Luck!

Reaction score
On phone so I'll make this short and constructive enough.

I always thought you were the kind of person on the forums (maybe in-game aswell) that all does is troll around but you have definetely improved since you have last received your 3 forums warnings around october. Being involved in some police RP situations by you I can definetely conclude that your RP is on spot and that you act mature trough out them. You can keep up a good enough activity which is pretty nice to see, can't say anything about TeamSpeak activity as I am quite good at (almost:trande:) not noticing people in the server, one thing you should improve however is answering to questions in the /help chat more often.

With 10 warnings (with the most recent one in November and first one around 2014) and 0 bans it's not really the best of records but it's something acceptable when you really show improvement.

This is not a -Support nor a +Support, this is just my view on you. Good luck!

Reaction score
Right, now that I am unbanned from the forums I can finally give my feedback on Vin's application.

I'm going to start by talking about your application: You have stated you key points and you show how you can help as an enforcer, you have also showed where you you have helped people, you have helped people in many differant ways.

Now on the server you are a great officer who knows what he is doing and you also have knowledge of the server rules that you have shown on the forums.

You are a great guy who is willing to give up your time to help others, you spend about an hour or two helping me fix an issue with a game and I appreciate it very much.

If you were to get enforcer you would be a friendly helpful one.

+Support

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are currently ready for this position, although you show promise and potential we believe you should work on the following for your future applications:
  • Gain presence within the community by contributing to threads on the forums and maintaining activity in the help chat and in the teamspeak.
  • Show an understanding of the rules such that you can Enforce them to their full extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.