This thing worth playing still?

Reaction score
Hi my names Sam I started playing time ago but left like a year ago I didn't explain what happened but basially i got a girl pregnant and I was in debt and couldn't afford to raise my child baring in mind I'm only 18 and the pregnancy was unexpected I started selling drugs because I needed money to afford to raise the child but after a while things between me and the girl got heated and she didn't like what I was getting involved with even though I only had the best intentions and didn't want to bring my son into the world without any money. Lomg story short she ended up not wanting anything to deal with me and it's only my fault I made a lot of bad decisions but oh well I only have myself to blame, she has now left me and blocked me out from her life, my son is due to be born around this time but I have still not heard from the girl for a while now and now I have to live with the fact that I may never see my son. Anyway I now have a lot of free time since I can no longer do anything about this situation so I habe considered playing again if it's worth it but I was asking wether it's worth coming back to now I have the time to be able to.

Reaction score
Oh no he is even edgier than the edge.
You can always just hop on now and then, no one will force you to stay if you don't fancy it so why not

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
My mate was 16 and in sixth form when he got a girl pregnant. He was the first one of us doing drugs, and around the wrong crowd. He dropped out, didnt go to uni and worked in McDonalds since I've last heard of him. He saved up 2 grand, gave everything he earned to the kid, stopped smoking and doing drugs because the minute you see your kid, you'll know that is your life from now on. You're still a pup and have had to grow up quick, I'm sure you'll do the right thing. This guys brother also plays rugby for Wales and was the English league's top try scorer last season.

Reaction score
why are you calling people clowns and saying bruh unironically