• Thread starter Deleted member 5193
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Hmmm

Normally I'm the first person to criticise an applicant that doesnt involve themselves in all aspects of roleplay. Because I dont like someone enforcing rules for raiding, mugging ect if they don't put themselves in the same situation. However, Tom's been here long enough and has very good knowledge of the server rules since he stole them and used them for Melonst..... but yeah. Tom's a nice guy, works hard within the PD, I think he could be a good addition to the staff team.

Reaction score
Tom is a very friendly and helpful person and judging by his record, knows the rules and laws very well. This is further confirmed by his rank within the Paralake Police Department. Apart from that, Tom has continuously demonstrated the ability to be professional and calm during any and all situations he deals with both IC and OOC. I've worked with him in Academy and the RTU Command team where he has also demonstrated a great work ethic throughout the time we've been in the same departments.

I will support this application.

A1L

Reaction score
+Support

Thomas is a very chill lad, quite friendly person to speak to when you're just bored or just want to speak to someone, I believe he has great rule and law knowledge, considering he is quite professional and cause of his state in the Police Department, I believe he'd make a great candidate for Enforcer. We have our ups and downs ages ago, but now we're good buddies. Good luck with your Enforcer Application bud.

==

Reaction score
+Support.

This fucker has my photos and pointed a gun to my head to do this.

Top lad I guess? For real, thomas is a top lad and knows his shit

Im kidding

(dont shoot me)

Reaction score
Thomas is a really chill and nice guy to talk to, has a wide knowledge on laws and rules. Always happy to help when in game, active is been improving. +Support

Reaction score
+1
Fredrick is an awesome guy. He always helps me when I need support and helps others when they need support. He has great rule knowledge and sometimes I ask him for rule advice would make an amazing enforcer!

Reaction score
+support
I played with Thomas for long time, he know the rules good. Believe me people i sometimes did illegal stuff with thomas like growing and his rule knowledge etc etc is good.

Reaction score
I have had good experiences with Tom in the past, very professional indeed *ahem*. I can't personally think of anything majorly bad about Tom. He is always a pleasure to talk to and is generally, what is commonly known as, "sound".

In the past, a portion (I am unaware of the size of it) of this community looked down upon Tom's venture into his own community, known as Melonstick. Although it originally had a few issues with PERPHeads in the past, these were corrected and created a decent server and community. Of course, it had problems (a few of them at that) but he was still competently able to administrate his own community. Those that did look down upon it were being childish and ignorant of someone's work.

Though I still haven't met him enough to the point that I could propose a solid opinion on Tom, I'll still lean more to the side of supporting Thomas's application.

I'll conclude my "essay" now, good luck, Tom.

Reaction score
Changed to +support explanation a bit further down

Last edited:
Reaction score
1. Stop saying PassiveRP (all of you) there's no such thing, that's actual RP.

2. I don't find you someone who'd enforce the rules on our server, why is because I feel like you're a person who's a nutcase for power, reasonings behind this is simply because you tried running your own server, leaving ours and recruiting members from it, thus I believe you're a person seeking power.

3. Last fall you were a very aggressive player, thanking Medulla for resigning from his staff duties because it was apparently the best decision he made for the community so far, you were then quite aggressive towards @ShadowJoey mocking him for not getting something in the game after he had stated that he was indeed coding something where I stepped into this argument which was generally stupid.

4. You put comments on people's profile saying stuff like; I should consider adding you on steam and assessing whether you're still knob material

5. you seem suicidal with your profile picture, I don't know, but oh well look at mine.

Deleted member 5193

2. I don't find you someone who'd enforce the rules on our server, why is because I feel like you're a person who's a nutcase for power, reasonings behind this is simply because you tried running your own server, leaving ours and recruiting members from it, thus I believe you're a person seeking power.

3. Last fall you were a very aggressive player, thanking Medulla for resigning from his staff duties because it was apparently the best decision he made for the community so far, you were then quite aggressive towards @ShadowJoey mocking him for not getting something in the game after he had stated that he was indeed coding something where I stepped into this argument which was generally stupid.

4. You put comments on people's profile saying stuff like; I should consider adding you on steam and assessing whether you're still knob material

5. you seem suicidal with your profile picture, I don't know, but oh well look at mine.

Never "recruited" anyone from PERPHeads, if they came over then that's there choice. No one was asked to come over, no one was forced. That comment is simply idiotic.

I don't consider myself an aggressive player. My comments may have been taken out of context, as you seem to have done with the Joey one, you should probably try and seek the full story before assuming.

Melonstick was made because PERPHeads was becoming boring to me. I've never denied this, never hidden it. I took a month or so out not playing at all, it was either that or I just left for good, that's not something I wanted to do.

Also, I've spoken to Chris since his resignation. Him and Fedorable came back for a while, and we got on alright for that time. There's no hardship there; I'm fairly sure you're just taking things out of context again.

I, along with many other members, choose to call that sort of roleplay "PassiveRP", whilst you dislike this term, I don't think this is exactly something to judge someone on. I expected better,

I honestly find your response disappointing. I'd expect something more professional and useful from such a person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I disagree with this statement. A consensus of various dictionaries comes to a definition of "Taking the role of a real or fictitious character", or something similar to that. Therefore, "Passive RP" and "Criminal/Aggressive RP" could both be classed as roleplay, more specifically a form of it. To expand on that; "Passive RP" would be considered a category of Roleplay that, in the case of PERPHeads, does not include aggressive or violent behaviours. I do believe there needs to be a differentiation between the both to avoid conclusion as most "Roleplay" on PERPHeads is the criminal or aggressive type.

Reaction score
I personally almost never see you in game doing any type of RP or being online at all nor do I see you helping in the help chat.
To be able to enforce the rules of this server you need to have a good taste of everything not just "PassiveRP" and being a cop all day.
-Support

Reaction score
Never "recruited" anyone from PERPHeads, if they came over then that's there choice. No one was asked to come over, no one was forced. That comment is simply idiotic.

I don't consider myself an aggressive player. My comments may have been taken out of context, as you seem to have done with the Joey one, you should probably try and seek the full story before assuming.

Melonstick was made because PERPHeads was becoming boring to me. I've never denied this, never hidden it. I took a month or so out not playing at all, it was either that or I just left for good, that's not something I wanted to do.

I honestly find your response disappointing. I'd expect something more professional and useful from such a person.
1. It was weird how some people from PERP suddenly became staff on it just as you got a high rank there, I don't know I'd consider that recruiting.

2. With your comments that were removed like this one;
e96bc3eb4d.png

which was towards medulla for resigning, I don't know but that is pretty aggressive.

3. Never stated that it wasn't the point of you starting the server, however I believe that you were seeking power over something, which I don't deem only as something bad, sometimes launching your own server is one of the best things to understand how much work and effort is put into this.

4. I don't know how you find it unprofessional when I literally just bring up points for me not supporting your application, I find your response with that last line unprofessional as deeming my reponse useless as i posted facts for something you were even warned for.

Deleted member 5193

I personally almost never see you in game doing any type of RP or being online at all nor do I see you helping in the help chat.
To be able to enforce the rules of this server you need to have a good taste of everything not just "PassiveRP" and being a cop all day.
-Support
This has already been addressed prior to this reply, but thanks for your feedback.

Reaction score
Isn't that a bit slanderous though. I know I was speaking with Thomas on the daily and I he never told me about his server. I figured it out on my own. He never mentioned it to me, neither to any one I know. He didn't encourage any one to leave PERP, he didn't even tell anyone to join him.

Everyone who joined him was there for a reason.

Him running his own server probably got him experience, which most staff members haven't gotten.

This is pure slander and you're only accusing him of recruiting people from PERP to join him. Which is by definition: the action of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation. And by PERP definition: The act of making accusations outside of an AR, report or staff complaint.

1. It was weird how some people from PERP suddenly became staff on it just as you got a high rank there, I don't know I'd consider that recruiting.
It was the time when PERP was dead. Everyone was bored, so they tried new things. That's how it came to that

Deleted member 5193

2. With your comments that were removed like this one;
e96bc3eb4d.png

which was towards medulla for resigning, I don't know but that is pretty aggressive.

3. Never stated that it wasn't the point of you starting the server, however I believe that you were seeking power over something, which I don't deem only as something bad, sometimes launching your own server is one of the best things to understand how much work and effort is put into this.

4. I don't know how you find it unprofessional when I literally just bring up points for me not supporting your application, I find your response with that last line unprofessional as you're asking me for something useless when I literally brought up facts that you were even warned for.

I've said already that I have no issue with Chris, and as far as I am aware he has no problem with me. That was intended as a joke, and was also a long time ago. I realize it can come across as offensive, and won't deny that.

I can't help that people followed me to Melonstick. The community was originally started with @Scrabuz and Spook as senior staff members. I started from the bottom, as did anyone else who applied for staff there. Although when it was relaunch I was community manager, I wasn't the one who went over there first. It wasn't a community that was intended to rival PH, or be malicious towards it at all. I know things happened there, that aren't worth discussing here.

There was no point where I invited anyone or asked anyone from PERPHeads to come over and be staff there. If I am playing on it, and someone sees me playing on it and joins, that's not exactly something I can help. I'd have loved to have invited PH members to populate it, but that wouldn't be right.

Melon gave me a lot of insight into the stresses and responsibilities of being a staff member on a somewhat successful community. When I first got staff there, it was populated with 70 players daily. That was something I'd say has helped me, not hindered me at all. I don't regret joining that community, it gave me some time away from here and made it a lot more enjoyable to come back to.

Thank you though for your feedback here. Although I don't entirely agree with some things you've said, I do appreciate your feedback.

Reaction score
-neutraul
I never see you on and when you are on you go cop, so i dont believe you understand all aspects of the server. So im keeping it as a -nuetraul leaning towards -support. Best of luck anuways, Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.