Thomas Fredrick Enforcer Application

• Thread starter Deleted member 5193
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5193

Can we try and keep things more on subject now? This is an enforcer app, not a discussion thread. Thanks :(

Reaction score
‘Published on 31 Dec 2016’
Just because he abused his powers in 2016 doesn't mean he wont again, just like we don't unban hackers from 2013; we don't trust them to come onto the server again

(not saying he will abuse just saying that the reason it's posted is simply because some people don't change)

Reaction score
Just because he abused his powers in 2016 doesn't mean he wont again, just like we don't unban hackers from 2013; we don't trust them to come onto the server again

(not saying he will abuse just saying that the reason it's posted is simply because some people don't change)
Well, I understand your point however some people do change and to be honest from when I played melonstick, I can tell Thomas has significantly changed. (In my opinion).

Reaction score

I received a warning for driving backwards through

the highway intersection as a medic in an ambulance for no reason in my first week on perp. Does it mean I'll do it again? No.

Deleted member 6228

With all this stuff coming to light it actually seems like your a little aggressive so I'm actually gonna go and
-support

Reaction score
He's a nice lad, yet he does have flaws; I understand why people don't trust him. Not like he's not worth a chance, I mean look at @Dom <3

Genuinely think he has potential even though he is a nob - he's a good nob.

Reaction score

You have targeted someone and got demoted for it. You should not be trusted again.
That's what you explained to us you got demoted for.

Why was it not a full demote if people don't change. Clearly by the previous logic you'll keep on doing it. As "some people don't change".

Reaction score
You have targeted someone and got demoted for it. You should not be trusted again.

Why was it not a full demote if people don't change. Clearly by the previous logic you'll keep on doing it. As "some people don't change".

YES LET'S START TALKING ABOUT DAYMON'S STAFF POSITION, COMPLETELY RELEVANT TO THE THREAD!

Deleted member 5193

Can we stop the petty arguments and idiotic replies now? Again, it is an enforcer application and not a general discussion thread.

Reaction score
YES LET'S START TALKING ABOUT DAYMON'S STAFF POSITION, COMPLETELY RELEVANT TO THE THREAD!
Completely relevant. I brought up an association of what he said previously with something he's familiar with. I am only defending @Thomas Fredrick for the simple reason of others bringing up his long past and twisting events how they were.

I am done arguing as clearly some people have a grudge against him.

I haven't written my +support yet for @Thomas Fredrick : He's honest, he doesn't hide things from others. He doesn't abuse his powers and he's a fun lad to have around. He's very active and has rules and laws under control to the point that he can enforce them.

Reaction score

Your post is uneducated, you simply don't know everything about my demotion, the targeting of the person was one of the reasons, one of the major reasons was My activity with reports and some other stuff that had happened regarding My demotion in the PD(No My PD demotion didn't get me demoted)

My demotion isn't about me being trusted, My demotion was for me to get My shit together and Bolli together with MrLewis putting the foot down to show me that it's time I start acting like myself.

Me and Rebecca who is the person who Felt targeted is on the same page with each other now and I've apologised for My actions with her. I'm now gonna ban myself from Replying here because I always keep arguing.

Reaction score
1. Stop saying PassiveRP (all of you) there's no such thing, that's actual RP.

2. I don't find you someone who'd enforce the rules on our server, why is because I feel like you're a person who's a nutcase for power, reasonings behind this is simply because you tried running your own server, leaving ours and recruiting members from it, thus I believe you're a person seeking power.

3. Last fall you were a very aggressive player, thanking Medulla for resigning from his staff duties because it was apparently the best decision he made for the community so far, you were then quite aggressive towards @ShadowJoey mocking him for not getting something in the game after he had stated that he was indeed coding something where I stepped into this argument which was generally stupid.

4. You put comments on people's profile saying stuff like; I should consider adding you on steam and assessing whether you're still knob material

5. you seem suicidal with your profile picture, I don't know, but oh well look at mine.

I do not agree with your responses, Holy Guardian of our members. As you are an ex administartor, now demoted to moderator, you should know better and construct a better arguement against his application, in my opinion. I respect you Daymon, but your opinion is wrong.
My opinion is that this guy is a great enforcer material, during all my encounters with him he seemed outstandingly good at what he was doing and he seemed to have great knowledge of the rules and laws. Additionally, he did roleplay as a criminal with me and hence, I believe he would truly deserves this position mainly due to his great knowledge, understanding, and him being a sound guy. He is a great member of our community just like our Holy Guardian of the Members, John Daymon. I hope he becomes just as good of a staff member as him, and other people, like our racoon boy who we shall not name (love you racxes <3).
Good luck with your application, I support this.

Reaction score
I remember the early days kf melonstick you didn’t have a lot of power but you slowly got higher within the ranks the server was quite enjoyable it was a bit differant from perp and it was something new and I got to see a lot of you on there and you were very friendly to me and others but the community did get controversial and some of your actioms we’re questionable, I havnt really seen you much on perp even though you play cop a lot I don’t see anything wrong with that as it’s what you enjoy. I don’t know wether I could see you with a staff position yet I know you would probably do well but I just havnt seen you on perp enough to say that. I am overall neutral with you best of luck.

Deleted member 5193

Not really

good representation of someone with power :eek:

reece arnolds sends his regards
This was when I was moderator on Melonstick. It was taken to a staff complaint and proven to be unjustified. I can't really remember the details as it was ages ago, but everything was already explained to the person who made the complaint at that time.

His video fails to show the situation leading up to and the situation after, there's a lot missing from it.

Plus, whatever happened on Melonstick shouldn't effect anything here. I've got a mostly clean record here, I'm respected and I do my best to help people. Bringing up unsustained staff complaints is pretty petty.

I wasn't going to comment on it, but it is only fair that the full situation is known. Thanks for your feedback, though.

Reaction score
This was when I was moderator on Melonstick. It was taken to a staff complaint and proven to be unjustified. I can't really remember the details as it was ages ago, but everything was already explained to the person who made the complaint at that time.

His video fails to show the situation leading up to and the situation after, there's a lot missing from it.

Plus, whatever happened on Melonstick shouldn't effect anything here. I've got a mostly clean record here, I'm respected and I do my best to help people. Bringing up unsustained staff complaints is pretty petty.

I wasn't going to comment on it, but it is only fair that the full situation is known. Thanks for your feedback, though.

I am not going to fuck your chance of getting enforcer as i think you should get it. But at this time on melonstick when this situation happened you were not at the rank of Mod. As you were Mod when we were on Rockford. I pretty sure you was about the rank of Staff manager as when i was the mayor i applied to become staff and that was way before the saints became a thing if i am correct and at that time you was the staff manager as you was the one who accepted me into the staff time at the time. Not 100% on what rank but i do know what you was not a mod at the time of this recording. As i remember being admin and seeing this report come in. As i had Reece come up to me in TS and start to complain about the situation and he asked me what i could do about it.

If i am wrong please correct me so then i will withdraw this comment but i do believe you saying that you was the rank of mod is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.