Thomas Fredrick Enforcer Application

• Thread starter Deleted member 5193
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5193

I am not going to fuck your chance of getting enforcer as i think you should get it. But at this time on melonstick when this situation happened you were not at the rank of Mod. As you were Mod when we were on Rockford. I pretty sure you was about the rank of Staff manager as when i was the mayor i applied to become staff and that was way before the saints became a thing if i am correct and at that time you was the staff manager as you was the one who accepted me into the staff time at the time. Not 100% on what rank but i do know what you was not a mod at the time of this recording. As i remember being admin and seeing this report come in. As i had Reece come up to me in TS and start to complain about the situation and he asked me what i could do about it.

If i am wrong please correct me so then i will withdraw this comment but i do believe you saying that you was the rank of mod is wrong.
I was either moderator or administrator. It was soon after I joined the community the second time round, it was definately before I had become staff manager because I didn't know about the complaint until Robin told me. I couldn't have been higher than administrator, there's no way of that being possible. I would've seen the complaint otherwise.

Thanks though, I was indeed moderator on Rockford but then left the community for about 3 weeks before the change to Paralake.

Reaction score
I've worked a lot with Tom within the police department. He's a hard working guy, with a good understanding of the rules and gamemode itself. As a person he is really friendly and helpful. He's the guy always helping out when you need.

I haven't been that active in the past, so I can't really say that you are active or anything like that. But from all the knowledge I have about you, you would be a perfect addition in the staff team!

Good luck my friend!

Reaction score
I've worked with Tom quite a bit in this community and I think he would make a great staff member, Always really friendly and professional. His activity could be a bit higher but still +Support :)

Reaction score
Thomas you deserve +support! we have done so many things together with RTU and I even remember when I still was PO back in November, always professional, patient and really wanting to help people out, either in-game or OOC.

Reaction score
sorry you are too lippy for my liking
lippy-girl-vegocentric-vegan-lipstick-fancy-pants-5g.jpg

- SUPPORT

Reaction score
I am not going to fuck your chance of getting enforcer as i think you should get it. But at this time on melonstick when this situation happened you were not at the rank of Mod. As you were Mod when we were on Rockford. I pretty sure you was about the rank of Staff manager as when i was the mayor i applied to become staff and that was way before the saints became a thing if i am correct and at that time you was the staff manager as you was the one who accepted me into the staff time at the time. Not 100% on what rank but i do know what you was not a mod at the time of this recording. As i remember being admin and seeing this report come in. As i had Reece come up to me in TS and start to complain about the situation and he asked me what i could do about it.

If i am wrong please correct me so then i will withdraw this comment but i do believe you saying that you was the rank of mod is wrong.

I doubt you can fuck his chances up as your word holds no value at all, and neither does mine. The staff team decides whether or not he gets accepted, because if community was deciding you'd see all those bandwagon kids spamming +support on their friends apps. As I stated before I believe thomas deserves enforcer based on his performance and knowledge both IC-ly (rule wise) and OOC-ly (rule expression to others).
No disrespect of course, don't want our admong Holy Guardian to come banana me.
@John Daymon

Reaction score
Just because he abused his powers in 2016 doesn't mean he wont again, just like we don't unban hackers from 2013; we don't trust them to come onto the server again

(not saying he will abuse just saying that the reason it's posted is simply because some people don't change)
I go mass rdming on other perp servers or darkrp but I'd never do such things on PERPHeads, because theres a fairly big difference between your favourite server and other servers. I give zero fucks on other servers I don't play but I do on PERPHeads because it's a good server that I've been playing for long and I think many others do this including Thomas because he probably wasn't that serious on Melonstick. Melonstick was shit anyway.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Big +Support

Thomas may did stuff wrong in his past but we shouldnt really judge him for his past. People do mistakes and learn out of them. Thomas indeed DID change to a really good person. Yesterday night when i had problems and got really really mad after something happend i went on Teamspeak to the support channel. I Waited a good few minutes and none responded. Suddently i received a message from Thomas asking me if im fine wich i replied im not fine and was mentally unstable in that moment i was so mad i cant describe it. Suddently i got moved into his channel and he asked me whats wrong giving me advice what to do listening to my problems. I Only knew that guy from Melonstick thats it. We really never have talked to but we knew us eachother a bit. He was one of the persons reaching his hand to me and helping me out calming me down.

This man deserves a chance. Overthink you decisions guys and dont judge him for his past. Lets give him a chance and see what evolves from a planted seed.

Reaction score
+Support
Thomas is a very friendly person for what i have seen and can take a joke. He has also had experience on other servers which i think could help and also takes things seriously when needed but at others can joke which is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.