Through the gates of hell

rat

Reaction score
We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

Reaction score
This is the kind of stuff that has to happen though, when you don't have TFU, and pistols won't do much good, overwhelm them and eventually you'll get them.
gg lul

Reaction score
Shame everyone who I rushed with back in the day were such pussies. There was always that one guy at the front that as soon as he got shot he would turn around and try and get out and get us all killed. Like wat. Shame rushes never worked when I was a cop. I guess people are starting to grow a pair ;)