Tinky/DB KILLER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sky /Magree Teller

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tinky Starky/ Dylan Russel

His/Her SteamID: tinky's STEAM_0:0:107027937 / DB KILLER's STEAM_0:0:51492557

Why Should This Player Be Punished: They both pulled their gun out when I told them to stop 3x and give me your weapon while I had them on gunpoint in projex parking lot

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll be going into my demos soon to show you my perspective as from my perspective I pulled my gun out as you spoke so I'll get the video of that soon, Also could you translate what you said at start? I don't understand the language but I think you are saying something to do with mugging and if so that's a public place and you can't mug there. Also at the start of the video who are you speaking to? Because I don't see your voice thingy popping up in top left like your speaking in game?

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Well you didn't order them to put their hands up and you just told them to stop while attempting to gun point them

Also you gunpointed and attempted to mug people in public which isn't allowed anyway

and btw did you metagame by the start of the video?

Last edited:

Sky

Reaction score
I told them to stop x3 and give me your weapon they refused to stop & drop their guns instead they pull their guns out

For the first part I was talking IRL to my brother didn't want his voice to cover the recording sounds thats why I said "Don't talk

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i believe you for the second part, but did you know that you can't gun point or mug people in public?

Sky

Reaction score
It was at the projex parking lot not public place

Reaction score
So I went to try discuss this with the person who posted the AR but he blocked me on steam so that won't work. Whenever possible can I speak to the staff member who will be handling this on teamspeak please

Reaction score
Here's my POV

In the video I feel like I pulled the gun out as he started speaking that's why I don't feel like it was 3.4 it might seem otherwise on his recording due to voice delay. He also only said to us Stop multiple times while I was pulling my gun out. It also sounded like he said 'give me all of it' like he's trying to mug us in the public place. He also had no reason the GP us in first place. Overall I feel like I didn't break 3.4 as I pulled gun as he started speaking and only words he was saying was Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.