Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Tinky

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:107027937

IN-GAME NAME:
Tinky Starksy

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I have been a part of the community for 5 years and I was banned for a decent proportion of that time but I recently have realised that I gain nothing of being toxic or not helpful to people that have questions. So I decided to change myself up. I have started to become more helpful in OOC, Help chat, and IC as I have helped a few sweaters get started with the basics of perp. Being a helper would allow me to spread positivity and remove toxicity from OOC Chats. I believe that all players should be welcomed politely by the community. By achieving the rank of helper, I will be able to be more beneficial to the community, and its members by clearing up toxicity while higher ranks deal with other rule breaks. Being a helper would allow me to participate more on the development on the community which is one of the main reasons I want to be helper as well as helping new and old players with any issues they have. It would be also possible for me to have a more valuable say in the community progression and that would be helpful to me because I'll be able to maybe give ideas that the developer team and rest of the staff team can work on that would benefit the community.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
I believe that I should be chosen for this position because I am really active on the server and forums and I'm trying to become more active on the TeamSpeak. I am also visibly more polite and helpful than before. I have good knowledge about the rules which could be handy. I could also be useful to the helper team because I am unbiased and fair to everyone.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I don't have any experience on a perp server but I have some experience in a darkRP server where I was admin. But I am willing to learn how to staff on here as well. I have also moderated a discord with a decent amount of members.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I know I have only shown my improvements in character for a short while now but I want to prove I have reformed fully now and am a decent member of the community. I try my best to follow the rules while playing. I can understand how some people still haven't seen my changes fully but I want to prove to other people as well as myself that I have changed for the better. I would like to be a helper to be able to more easily help people in the OOC and Help chat, as well as in RP. I will be taking any feedback and will be constantly working to improve on myself. I would also like to mention my most recent bans that are my bans for macro usage and my ban for metagame and out of game trade. I know they are serious punishments but I have taken time for myself to reflect on what I've done and how selfish it was to do it and now I am working on improving.​

Reaction score
+Support, I fully support Tinky's Helper Application. He has proven to be a trustworthy individual who would honestly be a great addition to the staff team. Furthermore he has helped a lot of people ever since he came back which to me shows that he is more than capable of getting the position of Helper in the staff team.
Good luck frend

kurva

Reaction score
+support this dude is alright from what ive seen he's very friendly love to see him as a helper

Reaction score
+ support

I believe Tinky to be the definition of perfect human to exist on this planet.

Only had good encounters with this individual. definitely staff material.

Reaction score
I have witnessed Tinky helping new players. He introduces them to the game mode, but more importantly, he introduces them to the community and to his own friends. They feel welcome thanks to him. I hope he is given helper as recognition for his actions.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
+1
I have seen Tinky help new players, and help others I believe he is ready to become a helper.

Reaction score
here I disagree a little, I still think you are too young to be a helper. I see you help people in-game. but you are still very childish according to me. you do some toxic things once in a while that I do not think a helper should behave. must unfortunately say - Tinky

Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback. I personally don't know you are judging by your name (sorry for that) but I am sorry you seem to think I am childish. I used to act very mingy and trolly but I have changed now for the better and I hope I can prove to you that I am not so childish anymore

Edit: I also dont think there's a certain age needed to be a helper as long as you are mature enough to hold the role

Reaction score
Thats what i mean with childish.. as long u do a better version of your Self its fine. But acting childish/toxic and things like that dosent change over some weeks. My opinion.

Reaction score
Personally, There isn't an age limit to be a helper, take a few users, for example, Myself, @CensoredExe and @flugs were all helpers (censored still is) whilst we were all 14-15. As long as someone isn't childish, and the administration team see it that way, then they might be accepted.

Reaction score
Thought I'd just give my opinion on your application, seeming as I am allowed to.

Tinky has been doing quite a lot recently, He's been helping out in OOC and Helpchat more than most people and has shown a keen eye to teach and learn new skills. I've known tinky for some time, He used to be that one guy who would just minge about, ruining others experiences, but He's changed quite some time ago. I've been looking forward to Tinky applying for helper and hopefully, we can see him in this position sometime in the future, or even around next week.

**EDIT BELOW**

Just some further feedback for you:
Keep doing what you're doing, Keep helping and showing an active presence in HelpChat and OOC and you'll be another step closer to achieving your goal!

This is just what I have seen for some time, Good Luck Tinky!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just wait until you see the age of some admins. Although I understand your concern I don’t think it’s too relevant in this case!

Think Hayden was a babby when he was enforcer way back. First time I was moderator I was only 15.

Mim

Reaction score
I was only 15 when I got Enforcer. In all fairness I was only 2 weeks away from my birthday but still

Status
Not open for further replies.