Tinky's helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Tinky

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

IN-GAME NAME: Tinky Starksy

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I have been on and off the community for about 5 years now. I was banned for a decent proportion of this time and when I used to play I was a quite toxic member of the community I'd say. I never helped people that needed assistance and was not generally nice to people outside of my friend circle. Only recently after my most recent ban that was a 6 month ban for 2.4 and 3.2 did I realise that I literally gain nothing from being unhelpful and toxic to others. So I decided to change the ways I act majorly. I started helping new players that are willing to learn the basics of the server as I have experience on the legal and non-legal side of the server. Now I believe that all players should be helped and welcomed upon joining the server by a member of the community. Being a helper would help new players that need assistance more easily and ask for me to teach them or help them with something. If I become a helper I'll be able to help clean the server up from toxicity as it has a lot more than needed at this current stage. I want to be helping all players because everyone has things they don't know. I love to help the community in any way possible for me and clearing out unneeded messages from chats would allow higher ranked staff members to deal with other rule breaks that would require more than just talking. Being helper would allow me to clear the OOC Chats out of unnecessary comments.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? I believe that I should be chosen to become a helper because I am extremely active on the server and forums. I have shown major improvements in the way I act towards all the members in the community. I have a lot of rule knowledge and experience in many different situations within the community. I have shown whilst playing on the server that I am unbiased and fair to everyone no matter my relationship towards them.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: Been admin on a darkrp server and a discord server with a decent amount of members. Nothing major but I am willing to learn new stuff at all times.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I get that I have only recently showed the changes in my behaviour but if given a chance, I'm willing to show everyone that I have now changed for the better and can be a benefit to the community. I always try my best to follow the rules ingame as well as on the forums and I tell people when I see them breaking rules to let them know what they have done and to not do it again. I have proven that I can be helpful by assisting new players as well as experienced players in OOC and help chat. If you rate my application with a disagree, I would please want you to put some feedback down in the comments so I know what to improve on as I am willing to do so. Whilst helper I am willing to see how it is within the community/staff team and maybe if I enjoy it and other people think I am doing a good job, I'd be willing to continue further into the staff team. Regarding my recent bans for 3.2 and 2.4 as well as using a macro, I was really stupid at the time of breaking those rules and was only think about myself. I am very sorry to anyone who's experience I have ruined whilst breaking said rules. Thanks for reading!

Reaction score
Since he last applied, Tinky has proved himself time and time again that he is ready for this role. Great candidate and has improved his attitude towards everyone, acting professional and mature. +Support

Reaction score
mad support for this app, he's shown that he can be a helpful player whether that be in help chat or helping out new players in person

Reaction score
Me and tinky 9/10 don’t seem eye to eye but I have seen he can be a helpful person to new players and think he would be a great candidate for this role

Reaction score
Great attitude, excellent player and would make a great addition to the staff/helper team. Is also very efficient when taking crafting orders, so this skill will carry over to assisting players with haste. +Support

Reaction score
Asked me to agree to -support

Improved so much over the past few weeks, Big reformed player. Also helps out new players alot through ooc and help chat.
+support.

Status
Not open for further replies.