Totally Accurate Battlegrounds (free to get 100 hours after launch)

Reaction score
You can get Totally Accurate Battlegrounds game, which is going to be $5 for free for 100 hours.

It's a parody of battle-royale games, and it looks like fun. I've just downloaded it, so I don't really have any gameplay impressions, but the trailers looked fun.
08670f36a8.png

Reaction score
I was wondering why the fuck you added some weirdo with painted hair in the thread, then i realised it was you and your signature wtf

Also thanks, got the game now :D Hopefully I can play it tomrrow when the servers are good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I was wondering why the fuck you added some weirdo with painted hair in the thread, then i realised it was you and your signature wtf

Also thanks, got the game now :D Hopefully I can play it tomrrow when the servers are good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just got an update i think they fixed the servers

Reaction score
So I just had my first game. I came second while using a supressed bazooka at a range of about 5 metres, so that was pretty fucking fun. Hoping to see some of you nerds on the game tomorrow.

Reaction score
I got to play some matches in the AS server with shit ping, placed second when I tried to do a drive by on someone with a AA-12 lmao, I couldn't press escape or use my inventory in both clips but still managed to get pretty far

Reaction score
I got to play some matches in the AS server with shit ping, placed second when I tried to do a drive by on someone with a AA-12 lmao, I couldn't press escape or use my inventory in both clips but still managed to get pretty far

I'm liking the way you use the shotgun as a boost, I tried it with a M82 and AWP and MiniGun but I found the shotguns work the best to boost, nice kills even for your little handicaps you had.

Reaction score
looking to play with anyone Right now.
Anyone up?
Since D3V decided to leave me bcs it was a sheit game

Reaction score
1528368921527.png
NOTHING IS BETTER THAN GETTING INTO TOP 5 WITH 9 KILLS AND THEN INTERNET CRASHES :)