Training Sessions - A poll

Reaction score
Hi this is more a thread out of my general curiosity, as I am no longer in traffic command, but just curious if lower ranking officers of RTU are interested in having training sessions (maybe monthly.) to practice execution of basic traffic skills. It is quite clear that the quality of traffic officers overall is leaps and bounds better than what it was in May but I personally feel that there is still progress to be made in regards to quality of the officers in the division, and am just curious to see if anyone is interested in having these sessions.

Reaction score
We intend to host a few training sessions towards the end of the year and into next year preferably. We need to first organise a date with all trainers to discuss what we want to demonstrate, etc so we can actually get a good turnout to the session. @Mim and I are always open to new ideas and I would contact us directly, open a help desk ticket or put a message on the PLPD Discord to discuss further ideas. As you know, the application process was changed to demonstrate useful techniques in the stage 2 (TPAC, Hard Stop, etc) but we plan on increasing this list.

Reaction score
There have been plans for training sessions to restart, however, due to the current state of the Patrol trainer division, we have not been able to organise one for some time.

Sure, if you have ideas for one, feel free to contact patrol, or General operations (operations services soon) as a whole. We are always open to ideas.

As hayden has stated, quite perfectly, traffic are looking into them aswell. They have quite a big training team at the moment, where as patrol doesn't have one anymore.

Reaction score
There have been plans for training sessions to restart, however, due to the current state of the Patrol trainer division, we have not been able to organise one for some time.

Sure, if you have ideas for one, feel free to contact patrol, or General operations (operations services soon) as a whole. We are always open to ideas.

As hayden has stated, quite perfectly, traffic are looking into them aswell. They have quite a big training team at the moment, where as patrol doesn't have one anymore.
This wasn't a question to as if they will resume rather to gauge community interest and see if it is even worth the resources.

Reaction score
This wasn't a question to as if they will resume rather to gauge community interest and see if it is even worth the resources.
Sorry, I read your post wrong lol, but still, I hope my post helps.

Reaction score

@Murtsley is the only patrol trainer rn, might as well just give him patrol command too at this point.