Travis' Enforcer Application V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: travis

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:179938847

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

Introduction

It's been nearly a month since my demotion and I've taken this time to reflect upon everything that has happened. This application will not come without criticism but I'm happy to listen to all your concerns. To this day I am still apologetic and will never forget the impact my actions have had upon other players and perp as a whole. Here's a link to my apology thread : https://perpheads.com/threads/my-serious-apology-thread.45038/ . As I've said in the past this wasn't a small incident and I understand now that I'll be looked at much more if I get accepted. I've used the time to also try to gain the staff team's trust again through carrying out my duties on the training server carefully and correctly and having a chat with multiple staff members about my stance on the whole situation. I've also reached out to some staff members in private to apologize and talk about the situation. Being Enforcer was one of the best times of my life and it was a shame I got myself demoted. Going forward, regardless of what I am or what my duties are I will be a lot more careful. I would like to return to being Enforcer as I feel I carried out my duties well and would like to get back to Enforcing, but with a much more careful stance. I was reckless in my past time and you can trust that this will never happen again. As cliche as this sounds I have reformed myself and know that, with certainty, I will never be reckless like I was in the past.

What I've worked on

Common Sense: On many occasions, I've done things unintentionally because I neglected just simply thinking before acting and using common sense. Part of correcting this is to slow down before acting and be continuously proactive.

Asking questions: Although I've done this in the past I recognize that it wasn't frequent enough. Especially when given roles like event staff with new permissions I acted on things without asking if what I'm about to do is acceptable. I was never afraid of asking questions rather just neglecting common sense as aforementioned. I also didn't approach someone when I felt like I might have made a mistake which, for obvious reasons, wasn't ideal. I am now happy to always ask questions whenever in any form of doubt.

Accountability and Honesty: When I made mistakes in the past I lied and didn't take full accountability for what I've done. This is because of me just reacting to a situation where I messed up rather than confronting myself and being transparent with what has happened. I've changed that.

Ignorance: At times, even in IC situations I disregarded how my actions can affect others around me and brushed things off which I shouldn't have done. I've now become much more aware of what, why, and when I do certain actions and how they would affect others. This community matters a lot to me and had I been thinking of how others reacted at times I'd have acted much, much differently.

What makes me qualified for the role?

Throughout my time as an enforcer, I've demonstrated extensive rule knowledge and the ability to enforce the rules effectively. I've also maintained a professional attitude and was able to smoothly and efficiently deal with any and all rule breaks. I've consulted admins and other fellow staff members about certain situations to make sure that all situations had a fair outcome. I am a compassionate and kind person and enjoyed helping people resolve disputes and rule breaks in a calm and orderly fashion. When things got out of hand sometimes I was able to control the situation, sometimes with help from other staff members. I am dedicated to bettering this community and will spend a lot of time doing what I can do to help the server. My activity on the server is also very good as I'm frequently on the server and contributing to the community through the PD, participating in events among other things. I am also a creative mind who has helped set up many events that the community has enjoyed evidently from their responses in-game and on the forums. I'm also a listener and will allow anyone I interact with to present me with what they have to say before I respond to make sure everything is accounted for.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Due to the nature of the situations surrounding my time as staff, I understand if this gets denied. I have a high level of respect for the staff team and hope to one day join them again. I still have the same passion for doing what I can to better this server as I had when I first joined this community. I will promise you all this however, I will be on my best behavior and will continue to contribute to this community positively no matter what happens. You've all been the reason I've had good days while playing perp and I will never forget that. Thank you for reading this, have a lovely day!

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really do think you have improved your attitude as a whole towards the server and act alot more mature in situations (OOC and IC) I think you definitely deserve this role once again to prove yourself to the staff team and the community. I'm a believer in second chances and I think that you are much more aware now. Great Candidate and deserves this role 100%
+Support

Reaction score
Although you made a mistake, you took your task as enforcer extremely seriously. You helped people and dealt with reports at a professional level. I believe in second chances and I believe that you deserve to get one. +Support

Reaction score
you may be sorry I understand but don't be ashamed about virtual stuff like never it's not worth it, ngl it was a bit funny when we made banter about it with my boy, any way you were decent staff for real so I hope you make it back all the best to you

Reaction score
You made a silly mistake in the past and personally I can look past that, you were a really good enforcer and I have no doubt in your abilities to be one again

+Support

Reaction score
Travis was performing well in the staff team as an enforcer and it is apparent he regrets what he did and apologized for it. To my knowledge this is the only mistake he has made and I think it would be okay for him to return.

Reaction score

Contact me for feedback if you'd like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.