Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
travis

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:179938847

IN-GAME NAME:
I'm known in-game as Travisha Trump

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
Throughout my time in Perp, I've always loved the community and strived to be a positive and helpful member through donating money and items and providing any information I knew at the time. In the previous years,I wasn't very experienced in the server and didn't know much about the rules/laws but through enough gameplay and dedication,I am now very confident in my knowledge of server rules and laws. Being a helper is a crucial role in the community as they are the lifeblood of new players and dedicate their time to supporting and introducing players to the community. My ultimate goal in this community is to be one of those people because of the lovely things helpers do to bring the community together. I've recently created an organization called "Sons of Perp" in which I strived to help get new players on their feet and defend them from raiders, alongside introducing them to the city. When university started I handed the org to the most experienced member and asked him to keep it alive and continue helping players. As much as I adore helping players and will do so at any chance I get I think it is also very important to carry this forward and encourage others to help others. Being an example to the community as to how we should be together is my favorite responsibility of being a staff member. At times, I had come across people who need help and couldn't reach out to me but luckily I'd have reached them and managed to provide some help. As a result, being a helper will highlight me to the community and I will be able to readily reach out to those who need help. Sometimes I'm on the server and I don't have much to do and helping players has really kept me going as a player and just hearing a thank you made my day a whole lot better. I'd love to start a campaign on the server where people can contact me to have a tour of the server as well as ask me about anything they want to about perp. This was the reason why I created Sons of Perp and I intend on carrying this forward. This community has SO much to offer and I intend to show more people who come across the server how lovely it is and why they should stay with us. Now with v5 coming out and the plpd website being reformed,I feel like there is so much reason for new players to come along and I would love to be one of those who are there for them.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
Recently I have grown close to many staff members and I've experienced firsthand what staff members do for the community and I have nothing but utter and complete respect for them. I've been continuously showing my desire to learn from any mistakes and have kept a professional attitude at all times. In the prior years of being in perp,I was a normal player, recognized by those who I've occasionally interacted with and helped. However recently I can feel the contrast there is and I am definitely a lot more recognized throughout the server. This makes me so much more approachable as I resonate even with those I haven't met before and that's a crucial trait someone must have to be a helper. I am certain that many people have seen how I've evolved throughout my time and despite a record with 13 warnings and 1 ban I am confident in my ability to keep a clean record in the future. I've been trusted by many people because of how I've interacted with them and I've never let any of them down. I am very enthusiastic and would LOVE to be a driving factor in the server. I jump at every opportunity I have to create memorable moments, events,and help people with whatever they need. Being a sergeant and traffic trainer in the PD has also been a way for me to showcase my personality and what I have to offer for this community and I am happy I have come this far. I cannot thank those who looked past my prior mistakes enough and let me grow to who I am today. However,my way of doing so is to continue to be a positive member of this community. Despite my non-spotless record,the fact that many people in this community have grown past their mistakes and huge offenses and have become staff inspires me to look back at them and take it as a learning experience and move forward. I'm human and recognizing that is step 1 towards becoming a better person regardless of the mistakes made in the past. I've also learned to be a listener in the past year and I've been a lot calmer during all my interactions which is always a big +. Finally, I've also been helping people in OOC whenever I see a question and I will continue to do that.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I've been a server moderator before during 2016 on a serious RP server and I have definitely learned a lot in terms of communication, responsibilities and organization. However, what I think is even more important are my real-life experiences in helping/moderating and my PERP experiences. Starting with my PERP experiences I'm a traffic trainer and have been for a while and this definitely simulates an aspect of being staff because of the responsibility, importance of accurate knowledge and teamwork associated with it. Being a supervisor is also an administrative role and getting here required a lot of experience and dedication. However,most importantly, social skills which shape a person and their ability to manage a community and that has been proven to be successful. Alternatively, In real life I've volunteered to help in a nursing home, special needs center and animal shelter and a lot of which have included administrative roles that have given me enough experience to be confident in taking on the next role. I've also been a CEO of a student-led recycling company at school which focused on shaping student's behavior to help save the environment as well as reward them for positive behaviour.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Although this is my first ever staff application on perp I have wanted to do this for so long. I've waited until I truly felt ready to step forward and put myself out there. Regardless of this getting accepted or not I am happy to have the opportunity to be able to show my willingness to help to the community and hopefully that will make me just that little more approachable. Finally, I just want to wish you all the best of days and enjoy your upcoming Christmas!

Last edited:
Reaction score
As a long time community member, I can recall your times with lapses of judgement and who hasn't had those times? But since coming back to the community, I have seen nothing but good things. You're a helpful dude and generally a good guy. I know you have what it takes to be a helper as somebody who also has played and has a wealth of knowledge, you seem to have your hands in the PD side of things and know what you're doing there, as well as a civilian. +1 from me.

Reaction score
Travis is probably one of the reasons I keep coming back to perp at the moment, as long as he doesn't become a nazi helper he'll have my support for this position!

Reaction score
Hey Travis! I want to first start off by saying this: your application is very detailed. I like that a lot, it really shows you're dedicated and determined for the role. To be honest with you, I didn't really know you until I started engaging with you in the Paralake Police Department. I really like your style and the way you handle yourself. Due to your rank in the PD, and by patrolling with you personally, I can tell you've got extensive knowledge of both the Paralake Penal Code and the server laws. As @chickenrappa said above, you're a really good guy - and you give others a good laugh too! I really think you're an amiable person and that's an important quality you need to possess when becoming a Helper, or really any staff rank in the team. You seem to go above and beyond most of the time, which is also something I enjoy about you, Travis.

You've even got experience when it comes to this stuff, which is a bigger plus. Regardless, I think you're a GREAT candidate.

Best of luck and I really hope you join the team as a Helper by my side. Also, Happy Holidays! :)

In short, you've got my support in your application.

Reaction score
ill cut this short, used to ride with this dude for a while he's cool seen him help new players a couple of months back

Reaction score
"No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server."

Your last warning was on the 13th of November and you made this on the 28th? (You are elegible after 13th of December)

Keep your head up and try to put your best efforts in and you could be ready for it!

Reaction score
"No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server."

Your last warning was on the 13th of November and you made this on the 28th? (You are elegible after 13th of December)

Keep your head up and try to put your best efforts in and you could be ready for it!
I was considering taking this down after I realized I had that warning but joey told me to keep it up and wait. I can assure you these petty mistakes will not be repeated! Thank you all for the support and the trust in me, I will not disappoint. <3

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
+1
I'm +1ing Travis because he is very suitable for this role. I think he's ready to become a Helper. He's helpful in-game. Has a very interesting personality and follows the rules

Good Luck Travis hope you get Helper you deserve it

Reaction score
I haven't been the most active as of recently but I had the chance to play with Travis for a pretty decent period of time during the summer when I was on actively. Travis was a super chill guy, knows his limits, but isn't afraid to have fun. I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be a helper, overall he is certainly one of the more helpful members of the community to begin with.

Reaction score
Very chill dude, from all my interactions with Travis, they've all been positive and I could see him in a helper role assisting other players as I believe he has the potential. Good luck!

Reaction score
Had literally no bad interactions with Travis, and can confirm he can keep a level head in situations. Should definitely be given the tools to help others in the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.