Travis' Helper Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: travis

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:179938847

IN-GAME NAME: Travisha Trump

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

With the recent influx of new players, I've come across some great opportunities to help and introduce new players to the server. My experience has so far been great especially since new players always manage to bring a new approach to playing the game. With my current extensive knowledge of the rules and great experience in the server I am able to answer almost every question and address any concerns that I come across. Becoming a Helper highlights me to those new players and I am able to help out even further by answering help and support requests. I've had this application in mind for quite a while as I enjoyed the role of Helper. Even when I was previously a helper I was quite active and engaged and helped out in many ways than one. I'd like to bring forward this spirit again and bring my best forward as a helper, alongside the community team.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?

As aforementioned, I am an experienced member of this community and I've constantly strived for creating a better environment. In terms of rule breaks, I've been quite well behaved with my last infraction in November 2020. Despite my previous mistakes, I am happy to say I've learned a lot along the way. The following is a list of qualities I am proud to have which I've mentioned in another application:​
  • Resilient - Throughout many difficult and challenging situations I've worked to reach an appropriate conclusion. An example of this was during a situation where I noticed a certain rule break that required thorough investigation and I've worked alongside other staff members to understand the situation and apply the correct punishments.
  • Organized
  • Friendly - I am still to this day a very friendly person who genuinely just wants to help others around him. I have always been praised as to how people were impressed with the way I handled rule breaks and had the situation end with both parties cool-headed and at least satisfied and understand the outcome.
  • Professional and cool-headed - I rarely get genuinely angry at situations and this has been of massive help when dealing with certain people.
  • Open to criticism
  • Dedicated
  • Patient - Many situations require lots of patience as certain people are more difficult to deal with than others and therefore this trait is crucial.
  • Confidence
  • Empathy
  • Sharp-minded - I can very easily recognize when something is an accident and use common sense to reach conclusions.
I am also quite active and will be on during hours where NA players hop on soon and am constantly active on the forums, discord, the live server and TeamSpeak.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:

I was a helper before on perpheads and I can comfortably say that I did a great job as one. It also enabled me to enhance my people skills by making sure that every introduction is one with a pleasant atmosphere.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Taking previous feedback into account I am attempting to settle in a role where the admin team is comfortably able to place me in while still being able to put my best forward. Thank you for reading this, have a lovely day.​
Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) ✅
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✅
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✅
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✅

Last edited:
Reaction score
idk bro I don't see you around that often on the server nor I see you actively helping people on /help chat maybe improve your activity? correct me if im wrong

Reaction score
Hey,

Only recently have I had a dip in activity due to having to move homes/countries but I have still been reasonably active on the forums, PLPD and the server and have been responding in the /help chat quite often. I understand why you might have had that concern. I am currently back and will be on quite a lot.

Reaction score
You're a good guy and were a decent enforcer. I believe that a second chance should be given to you and you can prove that you can be active and helpful. As long as you stay active you'll be fine as you're a chill and reasonable person.

Reaction score
Travis, you were a good enforcer and you are a nice guy. I believe I also saw you last night as a cop, nudging new players in the right direction at the PD.

Just make sure you stay active and use /help and /ooc often, and that will make you a perfect fit!

Status
Not open for further replies.