Reaction score
Support support x1000: reasons

VERY HELPFUL
VERY FREINDLY AND KIND
HAS HELPED ME UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND LAWS
ALL IN ALL TYLA THE SONG "JUST LIKE TYLA" IS AWESOME
#Tyla4Enforcer

Reaction score
I'm going to give my honest opinion. Personally, I think Tyla was a good moderator just because of the way he handled sits and he is "staff material". But we have also seen the mingy side of him, e.g. his youtube videos of him not taking things seriously. He has done a lot of things for the PLPD and we cannot fail to recognise that and judge him because of his mingy videos. The way he acts on his videos does not give us a good impression of him, but when he puts that aside he can actually role play to high standards.

Overall, I think Tyla should have another shot of being staff, but I think he should cut out being mingy sometimes and giving us a bad impression of him, because he can get some good work done within the PLPD if he puts the mingy-ness aside. I will be giving my support for Tyla's application and giving my support of letting him have another run at staff.

Deleted member 5193

+Support
I didn't know you as much when you were a moderator. However, from what I remember of seeing you around you were a respected and valued member of the team. I've since played with you and spent quite a lot of time seeing you in game, you are valued in game in the PLPD and as a player, and respected OOC too. Really hope you get it!

Reaction score
I remember you as a moderator and like other people have said - I also like the way you handle sits! You're a great role-player within the community and I hope you can become one the the staffing team once again! +Support

Good Luck

Reaction score
I've always liked Tyla being a member of the staff team. You are such a respected and honored person within the community and a lot of people like you. I spent a lot of my time role playing with you and it was such a nice play to be in because you were so calming. (xD) When you wrote your 'Resignation' post you knew that I've liked you as staff for ages. I really do hope mate that you get accepted back onto the team once again.

Reaction score
Tyla were to start, yes you might be minge from time to time but that is every human being, everyone wants to have fun. You got criticized by the way you handle things and have a bit more banter and in spotlights due to all of your reports, movies and other plpd stuff. People know you way better and start to play around with you and this causes you to do the same with them. But even before you "forced" resigned you were one that most of us liked no matter what and when needed you could be serious and professional. You had the staff team and showed them what you could, but again you were to mingy, I think with this application you can have the second thought of them and show how professional you are again and show you can be better and possibly even get higher than your last position as mod.

Personally you are one of them that really should come back even though you were forced resignation you should start with a new clean sheet and help as much as possible people that need your help. (just have the same amount of fun but think of this as a great new opportunity which you shouldn't throw away with minging around with your powers, even small things can lead to dislike or resignation)

agian YES PLEASE YES come back, I enjoyed your accompany around and you really should come back now lets hope the staff thinks the same!

Big +SUPPORT!

Status
Not open for further replies.