Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Tyla Jai

IN-GAME NAME:
Tyla Jai

STEAM ID:
STEAM_1:0:56687120

United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I'd like to become an enforcer to give myself a new challenge and activity to do whilst I am on the server. I enjoy helping people whether that be through the help chat or on the forums. I have seen the ups and downs of this community over the past 6 and a half years, and right now we are down on staff members. I know that reports are still answered eventually but with another active and fresh member of the team I will reduce the waiting time for these reports to be completed, and give a professional experience to all parties involved whether that be the complainant or the defendant.

I believe I meet the below expectations of an enforcer. I have previous experience both as a moderator and as a rule breaker to understand where to draw the line, and how to recognise an accident and an intentional rule breach. I am a qualified community mediator so believe I can draw to a conclusion successfully which benefits all parties involved. I have the confidence to enforce these rules and I am open to constructive criticism and feedback as demonstrated quite recently.

You need to understand the border between an intentional rule break and a pure accident​
A clear and professional head​
Mediation​
Confidence​
Open to improvement/feedback​

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
No, thanks for your consideration.

Reaction score
+Support, Tyla is no longer the cheater we all knew, would love to see this guy as staff again, his dedication to the server has been proven through his support in development and his activity. Good luck brother.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Fellow so-called elite member, I believe we had this discussion on my last thread, do you feel like it is still too soon?

Reaction score
+ Support.

As a good friend of Tyla's, I believe I can make a bias post supporting him as he has previously proven himself as a moderator in the past and his commitments to the PLPD.

Admittedly he had used hacks in the past, however has made amends with his mistakes.

Reaction score
You are a really nice guy but I dont really see you as enforcer. And this application has waaay too little effort. Although you are a pretty chill guy I am going to say Neutral, I also think you should be more active in helping in HELP and OOC

Reaction score
May I point out that code monkey has barely been on the server recently and may still remember Tyla as his previous, more devious self, I can assure you all this is not the case anymore!

Reaction score
We could and have had far worse. I’m slightly conflicted, but I’m leaning heavily towards yes, you would make a decent staff member. You strike me as the type of person with potential to abuse mod privileges but then again, i really can’t say for sure that you would, so I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt and saying +support. Prove me wrong with my assumption please :)

best of luck mate.

Reaction score
+Support,
Criminal side:
have to say, Tyla has been learning me criminal activity since he invited me and Plenty other new players to his ORG Vault of memes, I saw Sweaters doing some growings etc safely without being raided!
Cop side:
good companion to have in the PD and knows a lot about cop situations as well.!

Lets stop talking bout his cheating he did waaayyy back lmao

Last edited:
Reaction score
i'll try my best, can only be as helpful as there are questions!

Reaction score
He also esp’d forest growers who ended up not ever coming back to the server lmfao. His cheating is completely irrelevant regardless if he was helping people or not.

Reaction score
i never abused mod powers before, and i would never do it now. i can promise you as much as i want but it doesn't mean anything, let's just hope i get the chance to prove it to you after this app!

Status
Not open for further replies.