Ultimate's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
style-logo.png

STEAM NAME: Ultimate
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:60175620

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?

I had this idea for a while and I was just thinking to make sure that I have enough time and dedication to go for this serious position. I have been in this community since 2013 however I was away from the community due to my punishment. Please check the 'Do you have anything else to say?' section for the reason for my punishment and how did it happen, how did I feel and such details.

Since I am back, I am too eager to reply to people's questions over the OOC/Help and assist them in the community. I am currently limited to helping and assisting people at this moment since that's all that a player can do to assist the community, maybe other things to do as well. I always tried to help newbies on their journey by thinking that might help the community to gain a population back again up to 100 online at the peak levels if we can manage to keep them in the community.

I wanted to take my dedication and support to another level and decided to join the PLPD and make my way to be some sort of trainer to assist the new players who's wishing to make a career in PLPD as this is what I started to do at the first stop. I always had the idea of applying for the Enforcer position during the time but there was always some sort of obstacles for me. Such as I've received warnings and I knew it was too early to apply for this position since I recently came back from a permanent ban and I wasn't that up-to-date about the community's last status and how things are being handled so I didn't.

I can't tell that I have no passion to pursue further in Staff Team if I ever get accepted. Perpheads is the community that I joined when I was a young kid. I've been in the community and I can tell I grew up in the community however I was banned, I was still checking forums regularly and keeping up with the updates and all. Having a passion to serve the community is something different that can't be explained.

Sorry if I am actually skipping to different topics in my every sentence but even while writing this all down with a huge enthusiasm I know there is a huge possibility of me being denied due to my record and me being recently joined back to the community again. I am not being pessimistic but these are all the facts and I wouldn't feel bad if I get denied after all mentioning these passion, dedication and such. I would understand.

I really would love to write tons of stuff in here but I don't want to bother the people who would like to read and get to know about why I want to be an Enforcer and how did I decide to apply for Enforcer.

I feel ready to serve the community with all my best.

I will leave a few details about me that make me feel confident to call myself suitable to be part of the staff team.

Respect: Showing respect to everyone without considering who they are. That's something we would love to see nowadays so it's best to act like what we would like to see.

Kindness: Saying please or thank you will never deduct some money from your pocket. I love being kind which also helps a lot to create positive relations and communications.

Passion: I have a huge passion to step into a new responsibility and a serious position to work on. I am always in the seek of moving forward to be able to assist the community in any way I can.

Dedication: I can tell that I wouldn't take a step before making sure that I will be dedicated to the position/job that I am planning to work on.

Hardworking: If I am in the intention of doing a job such as this then I would do it at my best capabilities and find a way to exceed my capabilities to be more useful in the position. Personally, it's almost hard and impossible for me to sleep if I leave a job/work or something to do for tomorrow.

Willing to improve and learn more: It's always possible to improve yourself more on a job you are doing. It's best to be eager to learn more about everything that can be useful for you now or later. I always make research, read articles and ask people around to learn more and improve myself in every part of my life.

Patience and Control: One of my best two details about me so far I have managed to improve recently. Things take time and it's best to control yourself, your feelings and your ideas on what is happening around you and your life. I would say that I know patience is key to success and controlling the things happening around you. I find these two connected detail very valuable to be used in my life and even in the community.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?

My punishment: I was banned for 'Hacking' back in 2015 because I have used an addon to make the walls invisible and/or purple-black transparent which was provided to me by someone else that person is currently permanently banned for MassRDM. I was around 12-13 and I was not able to think clearly as at that age everyone is too eager to make mistakes. I was thinking that I could get away with it but as soon as I joined the server and made my first raid then disconnected. I've instantly had an action request on me. I didn't realize the seriousness of the situation back then. I didn't care at all since I was 12 and I was jumping on every community I see. After a few months, I got the idea that I made a mistake and lost my privilege to be on the best server and community in Garry's Mod. Seriously, that's what I know and feel since then. I kept appealing for my ban every year, I always checked the forums for possible mass removal of all the bans. Never happened. This year I wanted to give it another shot because I've been checking the forums every month to see what's up and all. I have been accepted back into the community. I'm glad I am back.

What made me feel ready to apply: I had this idea in my mind since the day I came back to the community. I wanted to take a further step and grab some work to help the community further. I just knew it was too early. I asked around, and I've requested feedback from a few neutral people. I felt encouraged and ready to apply for the position.

What would I do if I fail this application: I will carry on, read the feedback and apply after the necessary cooldown that I am supposed to wait to re-apply. During the cool down, I will improve on what made me fail with all the feedback from the community and staff members. If that was easy, everyone could become one. I know it requires lots of dedication and improvement until you become one. The most essential part of failure is getting lessons out of it. I will take my lesson, see what made me not chosen as one, improve, get better, sort the problems and re-apply.

I appreciate any kind of feedback as it's the best way to learn and know what should I improve on.

Even if I can't make it this time, I will learn and improve a lot from the feedback.

Thank you so much for reading.

REQUIREMENTS

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
-1 Month and 22 Days so far.
• No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server.
-Last warning on May 29. May is 31 days long. So it's been 30 days since my last warning. I was counting the days to apply.
• You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
-I trust my knowledge of server rules and laws.
• You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.
-Always!

Reaction score
Ultimate is truly a kind and respectful individual when you get to talk to him, this is definitely something that's key for becoming a staff member in order to foster a better environment for all players. I'm not too sure about how your rule knowledge is, but if that's good then I'm sure you have the potential to be a staff member.

Best of luck with your application :)

Reaction score
Ultimate is truly a kind and respectful individual when you get to talk to him, this is definitely something that's key for becoming a staff member in order to foster a better environment for all players. I'm not too sure about how your rule knowledge is, but if that's good then I'm sure you have the potential to be a staff member.

Best of luck with your application :)

Thank you so much Aquaa. I really, really appreciate it!

Reaction score
Why is everyone in the trend of applying for enforcer this month? You're definitely killing it in terms of being fit for the role & I appreciate your enthusiasm when communicating to others, so all the best with your app.

Reaction score
Why is everyone in the trend of applying for enforcer this month? You're definitely killing it in terms of being fit for the role & I appreciate your enthusiasm when communicating to others, so all the best with your app.
Thank you so much, Valentine. Muchhh thanksssss!

Reaction score
You genuinely seem like a good bloke, always stood out to me as someone with solid values and pure intentions. These are two rare qualities that I don't think should be taken for granted and I'm sure there's a place for you on the staff team provided that your rule knowledge and such is up to scratch, the rest comes with experience. I also appreciate the effort that you've put into your application, people may not deem this as a necessity nowadays but it's still a nice sentiment and perfectly demonstrates how much you care. Best of luck fella.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ultimate Is always very kind to everyone around him he never gets mad from silly stuff was and still is always well behaved in OOC/Forums etc... and he has also proved that since his return to the community. sadly for now I can't really comment on your rule knowledge as I haven't heard from you that you've reported anyone or seen that you've reported anyone lately but don't get me wrong here your rule knowledge might be extensive and I'm just not aware of it, since I don't really have full access to reports but other than that it only leaves me with the belief that there's no other reason why he wouldn't do a good job as a staff member good luck man.

Reaction score
You genuinely seem like a good bloke, always stood out to me as someone with solid values and pure intentions. These are two rare qualities that I don't think should be taken for granted and I'm sure there's a place for you on the staff team provided that your rule knowledge and such is up to scratch, the rest comes with experience. Best of luck fella.

I really and really appreciate your kind words. Thank you so much, I appreciate it a lot!

Reaction score
Ultimate Is always very kind to everyone around him he never gets mad from silly stuff and was and still is always well behaved in OOC/Forums etc... and he has also proved that since his return to the community. sadly for now I can't really comment on your rule knowledge as I haven't heard from you that you've reported anyone or seen that you've reported anyone lately but don't get me wrong here your rule knowledge might be extensive and I'm just not aware of it, since I don't really have full access to reports but other than that it only leaves me with the belief that there's no other reason why he wouldn't do a good job as a staff member good luck man.
Thank you so much, Moon! I appreciate it a lot, much respect.

Reaction score
Ultimate is a kind , understanding and generally nice person to be around they know the rules and laws very well and is always helping out from what i have seen,
He never loses his patience in situations where others would and is mature and able to handle large tasks i personally feel that ultimate would make for a great enforcer on Perp and would make a grand addition to the staff team.
There is nothing i can fault ultimate on other than one thing and it is quite a large thing ill say but i will say it anyway...
He is still in patrol and has not joined RTU > Patrol

Reaction score
Ultimate Is always very kind to everyone around him he never gets mad from silly stuff was and still is always well behaved in OOC/Forums etc... and he has also proved that since his return to the community. sadly for now I can't really comment on your rule knowledge as I haven't heard from you that you've reported anyone or seen that you've reported anyone lately but don't get me wrong here your rule knowledge might be extensive and I'm just not aware of it, since I don't really have full access to reports but other than that it only leaves me with the belief that there's no other reason why he wouldn't do a good job as a staff member good luck man.
I Agree completely with this statement. Ultimate is a great guy, GOODLUCK ON ENFORCER!!!!! :picture:

Reaction score
+support top lad, few reasons to deny him, he's clearly appreciated in the community

Reaction score
Ultimate is a kind , understanding and generally nice person to be around they know the rules and laws very well and is always helping out from what i have seen,
He never loses his patience in situations where others would and is mature and able to handle large tasks i personally feel that ultimate would make for a great enforcer on Perp and would make a grand addition to the staff team.
There is nothing i can fault ultimate on other than one thing and it is quite a large thing ill say but i will say it anyway...
He is still in patrol and has not joined RTU > Patrol
Thank you so much Harry! I appreciate it a looot!

Status
Not open for further replies.