Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) @Dom_
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: Eddy
Your In-game Name: Abduul Rasheem
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64235853

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered: This is an unban appeal regarding myself as I deeply regret the choices I've made in the past regarding how I interacted in the community. I took the trust of the admins and players for granted and I regret my decisions heavily, however before I explain the whole story properly I must state that the choices I made were in my control and although I was influenced by other members of the community; I take responsibility completely for the reasons I was banned from Perp. The reasoning behind why I started cheating and becoming dishonest to the community as a whole was due to a massive influence from an organisation full of cheaters which eventually got me to do the same as them. What lead to this was my group of friends, who I have been playing the server for years with, not being nearly as active anymore and eventually leaving me completely alone without an active group which lead me to look out for organisations that were looking for members. I was asked to join the specific organisation (the one that swayed my actions later on) and so I joined without knowing that the core of their success which happened to be using third party hacks and then became a member. Going around raiding with them felt so rewarding, I've never had the best marksmanship, aim or computer so pulling off large scale operations was never really in my deck of cards before, I got completely engrossed in this group of Perp players without knowing why they were so good at the game before I was completely hooked. One member originally tried out the cheats and then pressured other members to use them as well since he hadn't been banned or accused yet which then sparked a mass rise of cheaters in the group. All of the members suggested it to one another and eventually everyone purchased a copy of the cheats including me regretfully so to not feel left out due to the popularity of them inside this circle of players. I felt wrong but the pressure of other players and the fear of not fitting in swayed my decision. At the end of the day it is my fault though, without my own greed and negative attitude at the time, this wouldn't have happened, however I cannot change the past and can only work on being a valuable member of the community and an honest person. I was banned on the 6th of November making it over 9 months since I was banned which has given me a long time to reflect on my choices which I have deemed as dishonest, untrustworthy and unfair to other players. All this makes me think about what my opinion of cheaters were when I was a just a rule abiding player, sparking a decision to just want to be a regular player once again. I've always loved the server and at the end of the day it wasn't worth it to make the same mistakes that I did and I take full responsibility above all else. I don't expect to be unbanned as I've tried before with no success but I want to prove that it is possible to go back to being the same person I once was for those years playing on the server enjoying myself completely within the rules. All I'm asking for is the chance to be a recuperated player and to be able to show that people can learn from their mistakes and grow to become better.

Additional Comment(s): Thank you for taking your time to read this appeal, I hope the community and staff can forgive me.

Reaction score
We never forced you to use anything, nor influence, everyone had his own decision,just like daft punk who never used it

Reaction score
This is completely false, there was definitely outsider influence and pressure in the group and just because 1 person did not cheat in the group does not mean that there was no influence whatsoever. Obviously Daft Punk made the right choice whereas I and many others did not. You are right that everyone has their own decision, but I firmly believe being that the people in the Org swayed my decision because of the pressure as the majority of the group was cheating. I am not saying that the whole reason I cheated was due to the Org I was in, like I said in my appeal " I must state that the choices I made were in my control". I regret the decisions I made and that's the exact reason why I made an appeal because I'm ready to change

Status
Not open for further replies.