Update Log - 08/04/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
style-logo.png

Update - 08/04/2020

The following changes will go live on the restart in the morning.

Police Computer
In this update @TinySlayer and I have moved parts of the Dispatch System into the Police Computer. This will allow officers to utilise the incident system when there is no dispatcher.

I suggest you watch below video made by @Alyt :)

• 911 Messages
    • Every 911 message will automatically create an incident
    • If there is no dispatcher,all emergency services will get a notification when there is a new 911 message.
      • Police Officers will see,
        • l8OFnU0.png
      • Emergency Medical Services will see,
        • V4R0TQQ.png
    • If there is a dispatcher, it will work exactly like it works now. Only difference is that officers can self assign to the incident that is created.
  • 911 Calls
    • If there is no dispatcher, or the dispatcher on duty cannot receive a call for some reason, the call will be routed to a random officer that holds the rank of Corporal or above.
    • When receiving a call as a Dispatcher or Police Officer you will also now be able to identify if its a 911 call or not. If it's a call via 911, the text "Emergency Call" will appear in red under the caller's number
      • j3LURqe.png
  • Incident View
puXZjvq.png
LI5SMtl.gif
  • Profile View
    • Vehicles
      • If you hold the rank of Lieutenant or if the person is warranted you can now see the Make & Model of their vehicles
        • rcittTw.png
    • 911 Messages
      • When making a 911 Message via the Phone App, the message will be saved on your Police Computer profile.
        • sSCitHw.png
  • Search
    • If you press on the ANPR button while near another vehicle, the text box will be auto filled with the license plate of the other vehicle.
      • P1BJzmL.png

Other changes and bug fixes
  • Bug Fixes
    • Fixed issue where it was possible to instantly respawn if you died while equipping an item
    • Re-added the name for the Ticket Book
      • Was called "Scripted Weapon" for a while
    • Fixed issue where it was possible to give the same person several tickets, if several officers had the ticket menu up at the same time.
    • Fixed various issues with the Police RTU BMW
  • Changes
    • Made it so only Road Traffic Unit can request the NPC to put road equipment in their vehicles
    • Refactored the code that puts road equipment into police vehicles
      • This fixed the issue where we put too many items into trunks, resulting in broken police trunks
    • Added "Fake Caller ID" to the PhoneSystem
      • Jobs that have their own phone number (RC, Courier etc..) will now see if they are getting a personal or "work" phone call.
    • Refactored the placing C2 code
      • It is now possible to press 'C' to abort the placing of C2

Found a bug? Report it on https://github.com/FredyH/Perpheads-Issues/issues.

Big thanks to the following people,
@j man - Original Idea
@Husky - Test Lead
@Alyt - Testing, Ideas & The Video
@Super_ - Testing
@Mimball - Testing
@A1L - Testing
@Jimmy Jackson - Testing, Reporting bugs
@Hayden - Testing, Reporting bugs
@McGlinchy - Testing
@Jack - testing
@Collier - Testing, Reporting bugs
@Nasul - Testing

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Considering my game freezes for 5 seconds when I press the F3 menu, this is going to be a fun experience for me :/ But looks sick still.

911 Messages
  • When making a 911 Message via the Phone App, the message will be saved on your Police Computer profile.
Nice.

Made it so only Road Traffic Unit can request the NPC to put road equipment in their vehicles
why?
Thank you for this though this is actually sick.

Overall a pretty good update, I’ll just have to wait and see if the issues with the F3 menu persist :)

Sam

Reaction score
Made it so only Road Traffic Unit can request the NPC to put road equipment in their vehicles
Requested by @Collier

I am aware of problem with F3 for some problems, and it is something we will look into. I also had issue, but when I moved my game to my SSD it started working fine.

Sam

Reaction score
I am pretty sure that was accepted a few months ago? This was accepted in 2015-2016 :banghead:

Reaction score

Deleted member 1235

style-logo.png

Update - 08/04/2020

The following changes will go live on the restart in the morning.

Police Computer
In this update @TinySlayer and I have moved parts of the Dispatch System into the Police Computer. This will allow officers to utilise the incident system when there is no dispatcher.

I suggest you watch below video made by @Alyt :)

• 911 Messages
    • Every 911 message will automatically create an incident
    • If there is no dispatcher,all emergency services will get a notification when there is a new 911 message.
      • Police Officers will see,
        • l8OFnU0.png
      • Emergency Medical Services will see,
        • V4R0TQQ.png
    • If there is a dispatcher, it will work exactly like it works now. Only difference is that officers can self assign to the incident that is created.
  • 911 Calls
    • If there is no dispatcher, or the dispatcher on duty cannot receive a call for some reason, the call will be routed to a random officer that holds the rank of Corporal or above.
    • When receiving a call as a Dispatcher or Police Officer you will also now be able to identify if its a 911 call or not. If it's a call via 911, the text "Emergency Call" will appear in red under the caller's number
      • j3LURqe.png
  • Incident View
puXZjvq.png
LI5SMtl.gif
  • Profile View
    • Vehicles
      • If you hold the rank of Lieutenant or if the person is warranted you can now see the Make & Model of their vehicles
        • rcittTw.png
    • 911 Messages
        • sSCitHw.png
  • Search
    • If you press on the ANPR button while near another vehicle, the text box will be auto filled with the license plate of the other vehicle.
      • P1BJzmL.png

Other changes and bug fixes
  • Bug Fixes
    • Fixed issue where it was possible to instantly respawn if you died while equipping an item
    • Re-added the name for the Ticket Book
      • Was called "Scripted Weapon" for a while
    • Fixed issue where it was possible to give the same person several tickets, if several officers had the ticket menu up at the same time.
  • Changes
    • Made it so only Road Traffic Unit can request the NPC to put road equipment in their vehicles
    • Refactored the code that puts road equipment into police vehicles
      • This fixed the issue where we put too many items into trunks, resulting in broken police trunks
    • Added "Fake Caller ID" to the PhoneSystem
      • Jobs that have their own phone number (RC, Courier etc..) will now see if they are getting a personal or "work" phone call.

Found a bug? Report it on https://github.com/FredyH/Perpheads-Issues/issues.

Big thanks to the following people,
@j man - Original Idea
@Husky - Test Lead
@Alyt - Testing, Ideas & The Video
@Super_ - Testing
@Mimball - Testing
@A1L - Testing
@Jimmy Jackson - Testing, Reporting bugs
@Hayden - Testing, Reporting bugs
@McGlinchy - Testing
@Jack - testing
@Collier - Testing, Reporting bugs
@Nasul - Testing
Awesome update, and I am just being nit picky here, but the English for the phrase 'there is a new 911 call incident' doesn't quite flow.
It should sound more like 'A new incident has been reported via 911' or either 'A 911 call has reported an incident'.

Other than that great work

Reaction score
@Samuel I am simply asking you if you have any plans of implementing this any time soon.

Sam

Reaction score
@Dom_ Not really what you asked
O96M1ho.png
but okay.

No I have no plans on adding splints, I have no development plans whatsoever. No idea what I should do next. I simply started doing this as I woke up very early one morning and was bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.