Updating vehicles

Reaction score
So I have embarked on a rather lengthy and tedious process of redoing all the vehicles as necessary, some may get little to no tweak others may be sizable. I will cross each off as I do or mark in yellow if it is partially done as much as I can remember to. Done meaning all different variations of it, normal, upgraded, spiked, etc.

To put this another way, I am attempting to make it so vehicles do not spin out on turns nearly as much. So when these changes are put onto the server you may notice your vehicle feels different but generally speaking it should be better and easier to control once you are used to the newness of it.

If anyone would like to post info regarding a vehicle they own, and have serious problems with it regarding the spinning out in turns not speed (unless upgrades do nothing at all). Please share what vehicle, upgrades you have, and other relevant information that may be useful and I will complete these vehicles first.

I will remove all posts that do not contain useful information regarding this, if you need to comment about it, use the comment feature on this original post. Not make a post of your own. Feel free to comment on others to agree/disagree as well.

Ambulance (improved view)
Aston Martin DBS
Aston Martin V12 Vantage
Audi R8 V10
Audi RS4 Avant
Audi S5
Audi TT 2007
BMW 507
BMW M1
BMW M3 E92
BMW M5 E34
BMW M5 E60
Bugatti EB110
Bugatti Veyron 16.4
Bugatti Veyron SS
(upgrades not recommended, lel)
Cadillac Escalade 2012
Chevrolet Blazer
Chevrolet Camaro SS 69
Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
Chevrolet Chevelle SS
Chevrolet Impala SS 96
Chevrolet Spark
Chrysler 300C
Chrysler PT Cruiser
Citroen C1
Citroen C4
Delorean DMC-12
Dodge Challenger 1970
Dodge Charger 2012

Dodge Charger SRT-8
Dodge RAM SRT10
Dodge Viper GTS
Ferrari 250GT
Ferrari 458 Spider
Ferrari 512 TR
Ferrari Enzo
Ferrari F50
Fire Department Dodge RAM SRT10
Fire Department Fire Truck
Ford Crown Victoria
Ford Crown Victoria Taxi
Ford Deluxe Coupe 1940
Ford F100
Ford Focus RS
Ford Focus SVT
Ford GT 05
Ford Mustang GT
Ford Raptor SVT
Ford Shelby GT500
Ford Transit
Ford Transit Delivery
GMC Sierra
GMC Syclone
GMC Vandura
GMC Vandura Delivery
Holden HSV GTS
Holden HSV W427
Honda Civic Type R
Honda Civic Type R 1997
Honda S2000
Hudson Hornet
Hummer H1
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Jeep Wrangler
Kia Ceed
Kia Forte Koup

Lamborghini Diablo
Lamborghini Gallardo
Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante
Lamborghini Miura
Lamborghini Murcielago
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV
Lamborghini Reventon Roadster
Land Rover Range Rover 08
Land Rover Range Rover 2012
Mazda MX-5 2007
Mazda RX-8
Mazda RX-7
Mazda Speed 3 2009
McLaren F1
McLaren P1
Medic Toyota Prius
Mercedes 300 SEL
Mercedes 300SL Gullwing Coupe
Mercedes C32 AMG
Mercedes E63 AMG
Mercedes ML63 AMG
Mercedes SL65 AMG
Mercedes SLS AMG
Mini Cooper 1965
Mini Cooper Clubman
Mini Cooper Coupe
Mini Cooper S 2011
Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart
Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X
Morgan Aero SS
Nissan 350z
Nissan 370Z
Nissan GT-R SpecV
Nissan Silvia
Nissan Skyline R34
Noble M600
Pagani Zonda C12
Police BMW M5 E60
Police Dodge Charger 2012
Police Dodge Charger SRT-8
Police Ford Crown Victoria
Police Mercedes SL65 AMG
Porsche 918 Spyder
Porsche 997 GT3
Porsche Carrera GT
Porsche Cayenne Turbo 2012
Porsche Cayenne Turbo S
Scion FR-S
Scion tC
Scion xD
Stretch Limo
Subaru Impreza
SWAT Van (improved view)
Tesla Model S

Tow Truck
Toyota Prius
Toyota Supra
Volkswagen Beetle 1967
Volkswagen Golf MK3
Volkswagen Golf MKII
Volkswagen Scirocco GT
Volvo 242 Turbo

Last edited:
Reaction score
My Porsche 997 GT3 spins A LOT in turns/drifts.
When i'm trying to turn/drift, it makes an 180 spin,it's really hard to control the car and really hard to escape from cops..
But actually I used to it and it's fun.But i'll be glad if the spins will get fixed.

Reaction score
Porsche Cayenne looses the stability in corners and flips over. This NEEDS to be worked on, i really liked the car but the flipping for both Cayennes make them undriveable. The Mercedes ML63 AMG spins out if you go over 45 mph by the slightes turn attempt, even tapping A or D won't help, it's like driving on ice. The Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante has a similar issue, when it goes over 100 mph, the car handles a bit like it would be on ice, not as bad as the Mercedes 4x4 does but it is still noticeable as you can't take corners when having a high speed. Please adjust that aswell.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I belive the Audi rs4 needs some heavy fixing aswell, its spins out way to easy almost like the cayenne just that it won't flip. On the other hand the Audi rs4 becomes an airplane when you go too fast in the speed bumps, it flies for 50ft in leght and 15 ft in height if you were to go at full speed. I dont have the car my self but I would have bought if it was working as it should.

Hax

Reaction score
WIll this update contain handling only or also sounds (porsche 918/Carrera GT, etc) and updated models?

Reaction score
The Tesla model S spins out on every corner without heavily slowing down the car. It was already spinning a lot before I upgraded, but now I upgraded it once you have to be even more careful in the turns. It would be a lot more realistic if it's handling would be better :p
Message me on steam if I can help.

Reaction score
I think the Dodge Charger 2012 needs a look at as well. At speed it easily slides out of control with little warning.

Reaction score
About the Dodge Challenger 1970 I have upgraded it once and now the speedometer hardly scores the 60mph while before it scored without problems.
About the Chevrolet Chevelle SS I found a problem that doesn't deal with the speed/accelleration/handling: it's just when you exit the car, you remain stuck for about 3-5 seconds (not only for the driver, passengers has this problem too). I've stated this bug on bugzilla already but i thought it was better to put ithere too

Reaction score
The Cadillac Escalade flips up-side-down if you turn it too fast. When you drive down the ramp and drift, you turn up-side-down which is annoying when you are in car chases

Reaction score
Jeep Grand Chiroke - You can have only back tires flat. If you have them flat you can go 55 ( non upgraded - 40 so its a boost glitch) in 3 sec and you do frontlips and other stupid things. + the glitch when you get flipped on the back, You go and you brake you launch and kill everyone or fly and die. Sadly daymon died 4 times cause of that . R.I.P

Porsche Cayenne Turbo 2012 - Basicaly when you drift you do a barrel roll so ye. Lost 20 k on testing it

Last edited:
Reaction score
Although this doesn't fully fit my description of what I said for what posts will be accepted. I would like to announce that as of today, all vehicles should have lights and indicators completely perfect so YAY. That's all taken care of, now to get back to doing handling files which is what this post really has to do with. Unfortunately that's the time consuming part and very tedious doing each and everyone, but hopefully will improve things for everyone and less traffic accidents other than people not paying attention / unfortunate lag spikes.

P.S. Hazard lights now come on automatically when a vehicle is disabled.

Reaction score
@StephenPuffs The new head- and LED emergency lights looks absolutely great!

Very nice with the hazard lights automatically being turned on when a car gets disabled. After accidents, before emergency services has arrived, is usually when they are the most needed, so this addition is most welcomed.

How will you go about when improving the handeling of each car, is it test driving, making adjustements and test driving some more on the "Test Server" that has to be done?

Ps. Can't use the comment function on the phone.

Reaction score
Good news everyone!

I was toying about trying to see what more I could do with all this, and I came across a good thing. Upgrading your car will also progressively make your brakes better as well, so an upgraded car will be able to outbrake a nonupgraded car, travelling the same speed of course.

So even though you can take corners smoother, you will still need to use caution while driving as not to run into obstructions on the road. That said, if you obey the speed limits posted around the city, it really shouldn't be hard to always brake in time. Because keep in mind of the limiter system that will be working at release as well, so you can easily stay within the speed limits as long as you can remember and adjust it accordingly as you go along.

Also good news for me on a separate note is, I found a better way to do spiked vehicles, so they do actually look and feel a bit more as though they are spiked, and not simply kind of floating along as some do now.

Reaction score
Ah, Stephen. The Dodge Ram SRT-10. I tuned it about 2 times.. and it`s still the same acceleration/top-speed. The Point is, iam not alone.. Can you change something there?
550HP V10 Viper Engine = 40 MPH :3 [2 times tuned]

Reaction score
Stephen, the problem is.. I sold it after the upgrades.. because I thinked its buggy.. and then I bought it again.. but then its again same speed, same acceleration. So.. Can you help me with it?
You have no chance.. to escape from the Police, if the car drives 40..
Wait you sayed, just the acceleration is going up? not the top speed for the truck?

Reaction score
the Porsche Carrera GT
- spins out a lot in turns ( also on lower speed )
- ''when it goes over 100 mph, the car handles a bit like it would be on ice''
- even on really low speed it's shaky
- sometimes it spins out really hard when breaking

Last edited:
Reaction score
Before I left to go enjoy Thanksgiving with my family I came to the conclusion that not every car can be a strictly unique speed, which is what we originally were trying to go for. So you may see some cars get a bit of a speed nerf and other ones a speed boost, overall this should match a much better balancing system. And for those people looking for top speeds for vehicles at the car dealer it would be a lot easier to write that down so I could retrieve that info to possibly include.

Also for some cars you may notice that the first upgrade does a lot while the second one not as much, this is also to do with balancing but also it simply makes logical sense. After your car has been tuned, trying to get even more out of it is not an easy task. Just as super cars may not get as big of a boost as some others as they were already designed with performance in mind. Also one thing to note about super cars and the like; do not expect them to have a small turning radius. These cars are meant for speed so the turning on them is minimized to a certain degree. That said, they should make it around the highway turns without a problem except when you get to hypercars (generally the cars that cost more than 3 million) then some braking may be necessary as they simply go too fast to have the braking done automatically.

Basically while the speeds may not be different for each car, their weight, turning radius, suspension, etc... will be. Their upgrades may change from one to the other, to where they are close but no longer quite the same. One final note, as like before, generally speaking the more you pay for a car, the faster it will go. There are a few exceptions to this, but those cars either offer a large trunk, seating capacity, and/or a style. Prices are not expected to change for any vehicle either and far more vehicles will be receiving a speed boost than a nerf. So if anything, expect your car to go faster and handle better.

Reaction score
I guess the noble M600 have gotten some issues aswell. The speedbumps is on of them, it looses control very easily when going on them, as well as the car it self is overall very "slippery" in any speed. As well as the breaking is pretty bad on it, if you were to go at high speed and brake until standing still, it's very easy to spin out, as well as it takes a couple 100metres to stop it. However the car is really sweet the acceleration is sick and the car it self looks way to good.

Reaction score
I do believe that you need to give the Audi RS4 Avant another look at. It very easily spins out of control even at low speeds without warning and it still takes a jump at the speed bump unrealisticly high.