Vanish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay

Reaction score
YQG7gty.png

Hi there , welcome to Vanish corps. I'm the CEO Mohamed Akbar and today I'll be guiding you through most of our products and what we do and stuff like that!!! , so, are you ready?!?! Of course you are .....

So.... Vanish is a leading company of cleaning supplies etc! We can get those stains our in no time *Wink wink* So where were we?

oJTe1jp.jpg

hmmmm Oh yes our 'GREAT' Product! Our first product is the spray , this spray can get 'ANY' Stain out in under 5minutes and 2 seconds!!!!!! WOW Isn't THAT FAST?!?!?!?!

Sn74oP3.jpg

Next up we have the Vanish Tub , this Tub will give you A lot of vanish , to pour all over your load that you let off early.... Pizza from last night or ANYTHING!!!! If you buy this tub now you can get a %2.01 discount if you use the code [MohamedAkkkkbar] ! ! ! ! !

Next up we have the Vanish carpet cleaner! It includes 1 free plastic latex glove , 'Sorry that we couldn't put 2 In , our janitor used most of them , and it wasn't for cleaning....
But this carpet cleaner is the best so if You have a party at night and you spill a cup of red punch or what ever it was it comes out and your parents won't have to spank you!
Say goodbye to this Children!!!
hYkD3Gi.jpg

So Ladies and gentlemen , this is the end of our Advertisement post if you want to come and see all of our products , go to your local corner shop , and ask them where is the Curry cleaner Cleaning supplies and give him the wink and he'll lead you to all of this Luxury stuff!!!!

J110vnF.jpg

OIQNdIo.jpg

BYE PEOPLE

MOHAMED AKBAR OUT

Kay

Reaction score
fLlpHhz.jpg

Let the war begin , I'll be bringing my whole family!

8mQb8Km.jpg

They will knock you out in 1 punch

Kay

Reaction score
Shutting down , no more cleaning supplies for you kids

Kay

Reaction score
4000_screenshots_20190907133051_1.jpg

This was Vanish's base

Very shit base Ik but ohwell​

Reactions: Piz
Status