Vault Corporation

Reaction score
NLj6wH7.png

ABOUT US

The Vault Corporation was founded by Tyla Jai and Harry Barnett in September 2017. The Vault Corporation, formerly known as Vault of Memes, is a roleplay organisation that stands out for its commitment to fairness and inclusivity welcoming newcomers with open arms. We prioritise building alliances to ensure the utmost security and prosperity for our members, offering a plethora of money-making opportunities. These opportunities encompass the production of goods within our laboratories, the craft and sale of a diverse range of products, and the provision of various financial and other services. VaultCorp provides a trustworthy platform in which we offer financial services and an online marketplace.

RANK STRUCTURE

HknqwZG.png
Vault Commander
The Lord Commander is responsible for managing the organisation on a strategic level, including the supervision of the Vault Command Team. He is responsible for the organisation relations, finances and management of members.
rJ5wcoB.png
Vault Lieutenant
The Lord Lieutenant is essentially the deputy commander of the organisation, responsible for supervising members and assists in organisation relations and finances. The Lord Lieutenant also has an important role in investigating and dealing with member misconduct.
L2TZEOE.png
Vault Magistrate
The Lord Magistrate is the assistant commander within the organisation, they are expected to assist with supervision of members, as-well as maintaining organisation relations and finances.
hhroJ31.png
Vault Supervisor
The role of a Vault Centurion is similar to that of a Vault Guardian, however they are a more distinguished and veteran member who are interested in supervising others, acting as a role-model to keep the organisations reputation to a high standard.
lsyFuuU.png
Vault Guardian
The role of a Vault Guardian is varied, they are the front-line member within the organisation. As a Vault Guardian you will be a vetted and trustworthy member who keeps the organisations reputation to a high standard.
WkKhyH2.png
Vault Recruit
A new member to the organisation who is not yet fully vetted and confirmed in rank, they will be expected to participate in organisation activities to build up trust and competency before progressing onto becoming a Vault Guardian.
KEY FEATURES

Vault Laboratories
We research and produce products in the Pharmaceutical Industry for private sale
Vault Bank
You could bank with us and become eligible for loans, mortgages and credit
Vault Market
We craft, sell and deliver items at unbeatable prices within the best time ranges ever seen
Vault Enterprise
We handle the recruitment, advertisement and hosting for all of your business needs.
Vault Shield
A range of services relating to protection, intelligence, logistics, events and enforcement action.
Vault Innovations
Creative and technological services, such as graphical design and video production.

Vault Corporation can be accessed by clicking below
Vault Corporation

Last edited:
Reaction score
tbh id appreciate the commentary without the echo so I could actually understand shit

Reaction score
basically preparing for your second exit scam?

where are my stocks bro :(

Reaction score
NEW! ONLINE STORE WITH AUTOMATIC TRANSACTION DETECTION

A new version of our web-store has launched with several unique products, from weapons to mystery boxes to planter rental services. The system will automatically detect any payments made and update your order status. A contractor will then be assigned and process your order.

jGN5wcE.png

2MquWJu.png

Account Required

Reaction score
NEW! ONLINE STORE WITH AUTOMATIC TRANSACTION DETECTION

A new version of our web-store has launched with several unique products, from weapons to mystery boxes to planter rental services. The system will automatically detect any payments made and update your order status. A contractor will then be assigned and process your order.

jGN5wcE.png

2MquWJu.png

Account Required
Since waypo died, I think this just helped out well

Reaction score
I ordered a custom sign and I'm very satisfied with it @Tyla Jai is very talented at making custom signs!!!

Reaction score
Web Maintenance
Vault of Memes is completely unavailable throughout this

If you hadn't caught our updates in-game or on discord, the website is undergoing changes for a new rebrand. We have made serious progress already and expect work to finish in less than a week. Already implemented are dark theme, steam integration and login, improved permissions system allowing users to sell and manage their own items on our marketplace if whitelisted, enterprise system which allows organisations to register and get a variety of benefits, with a lot more to come. Updates will be posted here when completed.

Reaction score
I was going to post about this, as I was interested in some signage, very interested in this overhaul!

Reaction score
10/10 Got my order done fast and it looked amazing!!!

Reaction score
Organisation Update
Rebrand, New Domain and New Website Functionality

Hello, the last week I have been working on a new update for the organisation. This update introduces new functionality to our organisation and website.

New Functions
A number of new services have been added, see below.

c0ghKdl.png

Dark theme
The theme has been reworked to be better on the eyes.

uWptwp0.png

Steam integration

You can now register and sign in with steam, you can link your pre-existing account too.

GSIrUon.png

Enterprise system

You can now speak to me to register your organisation and receive benefits, there aren't many yet but one benefit is access for you and your members to take craft orders on our website.

t6n3NRw.png

Improved profiles
Profiles have improved performance and animations, with finance system moving directly to player profiles

ZwkleGK.png

Improved messaging
Messaging system has been improved, better performance and design

seOhheC.png

With so much more potential for this platform. Sign up today and consider registering your organisation.

Click here to visit our new website
Please report any bugs to me directly. Thanks!

Reaction score
Organisation Update
Rebrand, New Domain and New Website Functionality

Hello, the last week I have been working on a new update for the organisation. This update introduces new functionality to our organisation and website.

New Functions
A number of new services have been added, see below.

c0ghKdl.png

Dark theme
The theme has been reworked to be better on the eyes.

uWptwp0.png

Steam integration

You can now register and sign in with steam, you can link your pre-existing account too.

GSIrUon.png

Enterprise system

You can now speak to me to register your organisation and receive benefits, there aren't many yet but one benefit is access for you and your members to take craft orders on our website.

t6n3NRw.png

Improved profiles
Profiles have improved performance and animations, with finance system moving directly to player profiles

ZwkleGK.png

Improved messaging
Messaging system has been improved, better performance and design

seOhheC.png

With so much more potential for this platform. Sign up today and consider registering your organisation.

Click here to visit our new website
Please report any bugs to me directly. Thanks!
Still waiting for my interview for contracter mr Tyla