Punishment Type: Warning that led to ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: (1)Sean
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 week

Your Steam Name: tog
Your Roleplay Name: tog junior
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126745491

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: rdm

Why should this appeal be considered?: i was warned for rdm which did not happen the original report was opened after i had mugged someone infront of the hospital i did not kill him as you can see in the footage the person submitted so idk where he pulled the rdm from. i understand that i cannot mug in public places after he had told me and did not do it again. this warning then turned into a 1 week ban for an rdm i do admit too after i had killed someone who had a gun out but it was in passive i now understand that my actual rdm was wrong and i understand to only shoot if the gun is above the hip. The admin then accused me of lying my friend has a screenshot that will slightly back up my story but not full absolve me but it will show proof of the fact that what i was saying wasn't utter bullshit. even if im not fully unbanned i would like a shorter ban as in the ban lists there are people who got banned for 1 or two days for rdm with malintent

A1L

Reaction score
Your warning has been changed as it seems like @Sean got mixed up with the two reports that was open and it was meant for the mugging in the public place.

Can you also provide the screenshot evidence of what your friend has?

tog

Reaction score
ill try and send that screenshot soon my friends asleep atm

Status
Not open for further replies.