Was MJ A kiddy Fiddler

Was he a nonce

• Total voters

JRW

Reaction score
Personally I dont think he was? Everyone that came forward were and are hasbeens, funnily enough the only "victim" who said michael was nothing but nice was macaulay culkin, the one who still has money...

Share ur opinions..​

Reaction score
I think we should let a dead man that cannot defend himself in any way just rest in piece.

Reactions: JRW
Reaction score
But like if he abused kids then why should he be honoured for making music and abusing his nuts via ball-busting dance moves? Its like Jimmy Saville, When word got out he was a pedo after he died they had to dig him up and put him in an unmarked grave and shit

Reaction score
He wasnt a pedo. Hes a legend and he will forever be one.

Reaction score
It's called a fair hearing. No matter how big the accusation might be and how well society stands behind it. History shows that people have been proved wrong and a dead man cannot defend himself. Imagine you being unable to speak and your entire country thinks you are a rapist, weird example; but if you cannot speak out how can you prove everyone wrong? i dont see how sexual dance moves are related to this. Might as well arrest every rapper known to man.