Weather what happened

Reaction score

It was “completed” but I only joined in 2020 and ever since till now I never saw Rain on the server. I would actually love some rain in my opinion it can make passive rp so much more relaxing and gun fights much more cinematic.

Reaction score
shoutbox copy: The server is a spaghetti noodle, about 70% of the PCs will die when u introduce rain lol and server will freeze significantly more times

Reaction score
I was around when rain/snow was a feature, and as nice as it is, it was more of an inconvenience for noise/lighting than anything else. As for lag, it probably ate up 5-20fps depending on what you're doing. I like snow a lot better, and I'm almost sure I saw it over the holidays. I wouldn't mind if it stayed off, or if it was updated and reimplemented in a more appealing way.
It's easy to want a feature, but not easy when you finally have it only to get tired/sick of it. Rain sounds very soothing, but after a short time you'll likely be tired of telling people to repeat themselves for you to hear and damn the rain every time it starts.

Last edited: