Weird crash.

Hello, my name is Killectro and ive recently found out about the Perpheads Community since i wanted to play their Perp server.
So, i manually installed the content pack and was happy to go play some good ol' Perp again when my Garry's Mod suddenly shut down after a few seconds with no reason or error showing at all.
I tried reconnecting several times but to no avail, Garry's Mod just shuts down without any apparent reason whatsoever..
Other servers i am able to join.. (Prop-hunt, Flood, Serious RP Servers..)

Tips, tricks and other feedback i could use to fix this problem? :S

Thanks and greetings, Killectro.

Reaction score
Do you have yobit malware-fighter/advanced sistem care? Because that happened to me when i tryed to login, so, i closed all pages of adv.care and the malware fighter and after it works with me

I actually do have Advanced System Care, i'll try that, thank you ;)

Also, keep the suggestions and shit comming in, it may be something else.

Greetz, Killectro!

Reaction score
Well, I've heard about this problem, but it has never happened to me. However, back in the day, the mixture tab was bugged and each I time opened it, my game crashed without an error. Not many had this bug, so I removed all the content from my gmod folder. It hasn't happened again since then. Maybe you should try this? Obviously you can take a backup of your gmod folder, and just leave out the perpheads addons and tdm cars.

Okay, so the Advanced System Care thing didnt work, not the problem.. i guess.
Also, XQuality I do have a lot of manually installed content from a serious rp server which i'll try to remove now.. Making a backup of it first tho'! :D

Best of regards, Killectro.

( I just want to play the darn server.. )

Reaction score
I would just reinstall the game, much simpler. Maybe backup your content for other servers so you'll just have to reinstall the perpheads content. Don't backup your perpheads content though, let it make a fresh install.

Yeah, doing that right now.. made a backup and deleted all the addons i had installed for Gmod, now reinstalling gmod and re-downloading the Perpheads content pack, thanks everyone for these quick responses! :D

UPDATE 1:
Okay, clean reinstall didnt work, going to validate the cache and defrag it now.. shit really seems hopeless..
UPDATE 2:
Okay, i uninstalled all my anti-virus programs and shut off my firewall, read something about that being an issue. Trying it now.
UPDATE 3:
Didnt work, either.. fucking hell..
UPDATE 4:
Going to delete the cache file to see if that's the problem, any tips and tricks welcome..
UPDATE 5:
Deleting the cache wasnt the problem..
UPDATE 6:
Still looking for the solution, people.. :(

(User was warned for: multiple posts in a row (By: Ruby))
Put together by Tanges

Reaction score
That septuple post... You should edit your last post instead of posting twice in a row, or maybe seven times in a row.

Have you tried lowering your graphics settings before entering the server?

Reaction score
My friend had the same problem when he tried to join, Re-installed the content and it worked!