Weird freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Only applies to Gmod for some reason but randomly at times my screen will freeze for 5-10 seconds and then stick to it, however I can still move around in game and my audio doesn't lag with it. This doesn't over time repair itself and I'm forced to close it down via signing out of my windows, not even task manager will pop up.

This happens on both 32 bit and the new 64 bit, 16gb of RAM so unsure on the issue, also get stable fps.

@Creepis & @TinySlayer any ideas?

Reaction score
why the fuck am I always the go to tech support guy when ya'll make fun of me for owning a Ryzen and RX 580

Anyways, your computer is having some hard time loading a specific file if you stutter for 5 or 10 seconds or something else. Defrag your hard drive (not your SSD!!!), close a bunch of programs and services (remove ESEA anti cheat if you have it, it literally blue screens some peoples computers), see if shadowplay or plays.tv is causing it by disabling it for a bit, make some space, update drivers and as a last resort re-install Windows 10 and clean your computer by getting rid of dust. Could be anything, Garry's Mod is wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.