What’s your opinion on Curvy, thick or chubby girls.

Reaction score
Okay so from my perspective I always go for chubby girls because I just find them attractive and theres just more ain’t there. I can go get myself a skinny girl but I don’t want to lmao, what’s your opinion on curvy / thick girls?

Reaction score
slightly chubby / curvy = best
actually overweight = bad

gweek is the only exception to this rule
r7w8zh3fnes01.jpg

Reaction score
Fat girls literally eat your wallet empty and they constantly complain about being too fat. I perfer dem skinny girls with good curves , if i would be with a fat girl it would look just as dumb as a girl walking hand in hand with a boy that's half her length. If you're fat yourself the chance of getting a skinny girl is usually quite small because ''They can find better'' lol. But yh it really depends on your preference , i personally would never go for fatties lmao

Reaction score
Everyone knows, firm/fit/petite girls are true patrician taste. Who would want someone who looks like they could devour a big mac faster than you can say mcdonalds

Reaction score
THICC ass/thighs + small tits >>>>>>>>>>>>>> small ass/thighs + big tits

Reaction score
NO THICC ASS BIG TITS :(!!!!!
WITH FAKE TAN AND SUICIDAL
oh nice i agree to that last one

there's a perfect point
tiddies shouldn't be too big or too small but too small > too big

Reaction score
she gotta be 5.2 with big fake tits and ass, disgusting amount of makeup and wants to suck everyones dick. also has dirty white shoes

Reaction score
oh nice i agree to that last one

there's a perfect point tiddies shouldn't be too big or too small but too small > too big
Your opinion and all but I agree they shouldn't be too big, like optimum for me is a standard 34DD
Some women carry round like HH cups and you must feel sorry for their back...

Reaction score
Everyone knows, firm/fit/petite girls are true patrician taste. Who would want someone who looks like they could devour a big mac faster than you can say mcdonalds

You mean, you want someone that looks like they have Bulimia?

Reaction score
Fat girls literally eat your wallet empty and they constantly complain about being too fat. I perfer dem skinny girls with good curves , if i would be with a fat girl it would look just as dumb as a girl walking hand in hand with a boy that's half her length. If you're fat yourself the chance of getting a skinny girl is usually quite small because ''They can find better'' lol. But yh it really depends on your preference , i personally would never go for fatties lmao
I disagree with this, while a "fat" as you'd call them in this case girl would leave "your" pockets empty because they eat so much that problem is you, just like some other girls mostly skinny spoiled brats if you wish to class them would leave your pockets empty on clothes and such.

I have a chubby mate, she doesn't complain that she's a bit bigger then most girls, she is going to the gym and such but simply has a harder time loosing weight, you're going of stereotypes from movies or something.

I'm attracted to ass and thighs, dunno why but they are nice. I used to be a tits guy but ass is much better pmsl
Chubby girls are nice aslong as they aren't fat but chubby I guess?

Reaction score
I don’t go for skinny girls tho I just rather have some meat than bone? Like I know I could probably go out and get a small sized girl but I tend to go for big girls

Reaction score
honestly why ask on a website full of virgins what girls they like, if u got a pig gf ur doing better than everyone else here

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I hope you die a virgin mate.