What would you like changed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4983
  • Start date

Deleted member 4983

I'm interested in the reason people stopped playing on the server, and what they would change if they could.
only serious replies pls.

Reaction score
I would like guns to be a bit more cheaper so there will be more criminal activities.
Then I would like the TFU to be changed / nerfed (which is happening most likely already)
More ways to make money legal or illegal would be fun. (let us grow tomatoes for example)

oh ye, and I'd like my lag spikes fixed that I got from the TFU & Lights update.

Deleted member 4983

Gun prices are so fucking high imo.
Shotgun marksman 100 is overpowered to the point where it's unfair for people inside an appartement.
Office roof is also OP if you do not bring any flashbangs.
PD is really strong vs the small orgs that are left right now.
More ways like bank robberies to make money (maybe add store robberies where it goes much faster but you get much less money than bank.)

Reaction score
The map and maybe some way to stand a chance against explosives.

Even as someone who has played a fair amount by now its silly how mass amounts of bombs have 0 counterplay in appartements and it means that many locations you simply cannot base for this exact reason. And some properties on the map are just not ideal for growing and tend to go unused. Either a new map or an extreme overhaul could bring back a lot of interest from old players. Sadly its very unlikely that this would happen.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Old models and if weapons would get more cheaper it'd be amazing and it'll bring a lot of old players back, basically 2016 perpheads

Reaction score
Decrease the price of weapons,
Nerf TFU
Fix the fishing stuff (Its more profitable to fish then to grow drugs, how unrealistic can it be)
Fix the clothing system, because its strange to wear a suit without an undershirt and it looks very ugly

Reaction score
iRQb8yU.png

got my 150 boxes of ammo ready

Deleted member 4983

and this is from a person with 100 shotgun marksman, so I'm basically raping myself.

Reaction score
There is not many differend things you can do that you couldnt do 1 year ago. The server for a long time now hasnt seen any big content updates other than just bug fixes and changes on how things operate. The last actual content update that kind of brought some interest was the Drug Update on the 10th of March and it still wasnt something new but just a model update with some new functions. Anyone with 2+ months of playtime just dont bother joining or join for 30 minutes and leave. There is no point in growing to get money when you have nothing to use it on. Maybe something new to spend your money on would bring people back.