Whats wrong with the server?

Reaction score
Hello people, so i recently came across a google docs that had some very interesting questions about the server's current state.
So if you would please take the time of filling out this questionnaire for the sake of your love for the community it would be appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...Lf_mXITEoDtOQyoKz49Wm8GLSfKIXDFA/formResponse

Thanks! :cat:

In all honesty, the servers been doing fairly well and I don’t see much problems with it, some of the questions brought up in the questionare are typical questions and a decent idea to get a community opinion.

Reaction score
Some may disagree with what you said, i for one can slighty agree but there needs to be some slight changes.

Reaction score
I understand that, but everyone has a say and opinion and that’s great, it all depends on the stats of what people think and who disagrees or agrees with the state of perpheads being good or whatever.

Reaction score
Lets think seriously, the PD throw away of the whitelist as a pretty significant impact in the quality of officers that come on duty.
Yes, they're officers, but they don't get basic training or are tested in any ways of proving themselves for a position in the PD, its a basic fill
out form with no skill needed, when the whitelist was around, officers needed to go through things and prove to us Academy staff that
they were capable to an extent to be allowed to serve. Yes, the Whitelist removal gave more players and fun, but it has given people a bad name for the PD.

Reaction score
Looks like its working for other people im not sure...

Reaction score
even with the whitelist , there still some cops some how manage to get whitlisted but they got no brain

Reaction score
If they add planes and battle royale mode its revives just ask any game coming out rn

Reaction score
Since the Halloween zombie event happened I don't know if it is just me but I have noticed a big contrast in the playerbase compared to what it was before. The server was getting like 40 players before and now it's achieving around a maximum of 60 at some points of the day. I do believe as Kenty said the server is doing well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Having been a member of this community for a fair number of years I'm confident in saying that the server is actually doing quite well considering how long this community has been a thing it's maintained a lot of it's old players and continues to grow, so there must be something that is attracting new players to the community.
There are always complaints no matter would administration or even the Chiefs of Department change there will always be someone who will complain about what is being done and in fairness they have that right. But if there is a problem with the community is that people spend a lot of time complaining through shoutbox and in game about the state of things and what they think is wrong with the server, but instead of making complaints and 'bitching' about the administration of the server etc... I've learned that the best thing to do is either let it go or try and make a change. If you think something needs changing go to the administration guys and pitch your idea. You thing the Police department need to focus on something else then go to the SMT and work out solutions rather than complaining in the shoutbox.

The biggest problem as far as I'm concerned is the members of the community who just bitch and do not make any attempts in fixing it themselves. Other than that I think the community is great. The role-play is magnificent the police are brilliant and the one thing that makes any role-playing server good is the quality of the police role-play and even when there are officers in the department who are not of good quality they are quickly weeded out by the professional standards and internal affairs teams.

Reaction score
I feel like players bitch about things because they don’t feel like they’re being listened to when they do propose an idea, I think the decisions and changes that senior administration and the chiefs are considering or trying to find a solution for should be announced so people know that something is actually being done about it and thus have no reason to continue their bitching. Everything you said is right and maybe this is a solution.