What's your favourite ever moment on the server?

Reaction score
Hello!

I want to hear everyone's favourite moment on the server, videos, pictures, text, anything! Give me something to laugh about. I'm interested to find out!

Reaction score
Getting Admin. I probably sounded like a crying bitch when Moron/Bolli dragged me in their channel when I thanked them, was a good day considering how I never had high hopes for myself in this community and how I never wanted to apply in the first place.

Another favorite moment would be that one time Fredy had to put SWAT slots to 10 and van maximum to 3 to have a chance against The Virtuous. We lost but we held our ground for a long while till they rammed trough the Glass Co. garage with the vans by unfreezing the props kek.

Reaction score
Older members may find this funny but for me, it was in the early days back in late 2015 leading up to mid-2016. There was no zerg org consisting of the majority of the server raiding sweaters (Except when I got raided at the office by Brinch, Walker, Standish, and D3V I believe) and there was no real shit. There was actual RP aswell CaN yOu BeLiEvE iT?

Being apart of the Standish Family was great too, as it was my first big org after the Fernestoes. Reason for this was I could not only grow a lot more peacefully (Don't get me wrong I could have grown on my own for a while unlike now) and there was actually other orgs so there were wars at certain points and we used to raid them not the sweaters. (We might have raided sweaters are some point/s but I can't remember, sure as hell not as much as Olsen lol) But it was overall fun and had some good crack. I got the rank of Capo and at my maturity back then that was a good achievement lol.

Another good part is now where I find amusement out of all the people who I remember being a squeaky sweater but now go around with more ego than ever.