Server Suggestion whe need a slovenian radio station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: whe need a slovenian radio station
Suggestion Description: Why ? well you have seen the succes of balkan mix and its time to have a "gasilska veselica" in the server with the new Slovenian radio
I can send you the moast popular radio in Slovenia here is the link or i can recomend you some other ones or you can add just music if you dont find a good radio well message me for song suggestions but heres the radio:
https://radioaktual.si/

Why should this be added?:
- Well i think you have seen the the rise of balkan mix and it would be cool if you incloud the slovenian mix as well :)

What negatives could this have?:
- Some people may not understend the songs but do you realy understend the balkan mix ??

Useful Images: https://radioaktual.si/

Reaction score
Balkan mix is a radio stage for several countries in the same region, there is no point in adding a specific radio stage for one country. If we would make a radio station for a single country, it'd set an annoying precedent and everyone would make suggestions to include a radio station for their own country.

Reaction score
well yes thats true but i would like to hear my country songs on the radio since its from the balkans you know

Reaction score
well yes thats true but i would like to hear my country songs on the radio since its from the balkans you know

Maybe they do play Slovenian songs and you just don't hear them, but as you know we don't run the radio stations, so if you're that serious about this you should contact the radio station and ask why they're not playing Slovenian songs.

Reaction score
Bruh you have already made a suggestion about this:

Reaction score
Bruh you have already made a suggestion about this:

i made it better since you cant add music to an existing radio

Status
Not open for further replies.