Where's Stephen Puffs?

Reaction score
Stephen was working with area 51 in Nevada on a top secret project as his disguise he worked with perpheads unfortunately the government couldn't keep him around so they cut loose ends however with Stephen's amazing recon work back in the marines he was able to escape the grasp of the government avoiding a death that no man couldn't bare take on. Stephen is a close friend of mine so helping him escape i suited up in my gear and went to work tracking the government helping him through the united states i can't give his exact location but i can tell you he is no longer on american soil. as soon as we can secure Stephen's location we will get him back online with perphead's and the rest of the crew. Also Stephen is equipped with a fusion nylon suit of plasma genetic material you may be wondering or even ask Twitty was is this amazing suit you speak of well i designed it myself it's pretty much a light weight suit that can't be penetrated and allows for free movement of the body, Stephen as been wearing it since his escape that's probably the only way he has been surviving the suit also contract's to the body showing of the pecks and " ball sack of the user" so Stephen looks very sexy in it can also be camouflage as it will blend in with any material once he activate's the what i like to call Nano Hide Deflector Or NHD. once activated the NHD is pretty much undetectable and can not even be seen by infrared. i assure you Stephen is well manged by Twitty Corp Thank you all for your time.