Who do you think will win the faceit mayor?

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to know ur predictions for the faceit major, feel free to use this thread for discussing anything about the mayor.

Personally, I think Navi will win the major.

Last edited:
Reaction score
no one gives a shit anymore about cs:go

since gambling is closed.

Reaction score
Isn't or wasn't CS:GO a place for people who had nothing better to do with their lives but to go and train and show off their aiming skills to then win skins and then sell them or some shit? Because when I watch these videos people post of them playing CS:GO it just looks aids and boring and just overall unfun. I'm surprised it ain't died and gone over to R6S. Because R6S is just a more realistic version of CS:GO tbh.

Reaction score
Isn't or wasn't CS:GO a place for people who had nothing better to do with their lives but to go and train and show off their aiming skills to then win skins and then sell them or some shit? Because when I watch these videos people post of them playing CS:GO it just looks aids and boring and just overall unfun. I'm surprised it ain't died and gone over to R6S. Because R6S is just a more realistic version of CS:GO tbh.
1. How the fuck is R6 more realistic?
2. Who the fuck cares if it is realistic or not?

Reaction score
1. How the fuck is R6 more realistic?
2. Who the fuck cares if it is realistic or not?
Destructible Environment, No impractical weapon accuracy when couching/standing still for a second, More realistic recoil, More realistic movement.

Those who care about quality tend to care if a game is realistic or not. Now I am not on about real life realistic but when you compare CS:GO to R6S in terms of realistic quality it is substantial but when you compare R6S on its own there are some things that are not realistic.

R6S is full if not starting to consist of mainly sweaty shooters who play the game too much so that when the casual players come on/those who do not train their aim nor give a shit/don't have the time to, get rekt and don't play anymore. Same with CS:GO.

Reaction score
Destructible Environment, No impractical weapon accuracy when couching/standing still for a second, More realistic recoil, More realistic movement.

Those who care about quality tend to care if a game is realistic or not. Now I am not on about real life realistic but when you compare CS:GO to R6S in terms of realistic quality it is substantial but when you compare R6S on its own there are some things that are not realistic.

R6S is full if not starting to consist of mainly sweaty shooters who play the game too much so that when the casual players come on/those who do not train their aim nor give a shit/don't have the time to, get rekt and don't play anymore. Same with CS:GO.
Personally, i hate R6. CSGO is my game i have over 3000 hours across multiple accounts.

Reaction score
Personally, i hate R6. CSGO is my game i have over 3000 hours across multiple accounts.
And it is people like you who prevent new people from enjoying the game and staying. Of course, some will enjoy having 2 kills and 15 deaths as a standard round score but the majority will honestly find something else to do. It ain't easy starting out fresh/coming back to an old game as those who constantly played or have played such as yourself makes it extremely difficult to catch on and actually find some satisfaction within the game.

Reaction score
And it is people like you who prevent new people from enjoying the game and staying. Of course, some will enjoy having 2 kills and 15 deaths as a standard round score but the majority will honestly find something else to do. It ain't easy starting out fresh/coming back to an old game as those who constantly played or have played such as yourself makes it extremely difficult to catch on and actually find some satisfaction within the game.
Im actually not that bad. I'm usually somewhere at the top but i play against noobs.

Deleted member 1235

One of their players came into my work today in London and would shut up about his team winning some game. Also went on about his friend winning the lottery in Scotland and buying him a rare PS4, pretending that I cared about a shit game.

Reaction score
One of their players came into my work today in London and would shut up about his team winning some game. Also went on about his friend winning the lottery in Scotland and buying him a rare PS4, pretending that I cared about a shit game.
Bragging about how your team won a CS:GO match in public is one of the saddest things I can imagine someone doing.

Reaction score
Im actually not that bad. I'm usually somewhere at the top but i play against noobs.
Further supports my point. I think the ranking on the game is extremely poor and you get the new players playing with the old players and I am confident you are open-minded enough to realize that is not good for the majority of new people playing CS:GO for the first time or returning to it.
I am sure you do not care about my respect for you even though I barely know you and I am sure you do not know me but I would respect you more and anyone who does what you just told me if you played with people your own skill. Sure it might not as "fun" but at least CS:GO will be able to get some new players in instead of being a deterrent for the average player?

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to know ur predictions for the faceit mayor, feel free to use this thread for discussing anything about the mayor.

Personally, I think Navi will win the major.
Bill Crosby
Still probably the greatest Esports game of all time ;) And still is.
Fortnite
no one gives a shit anymore about cs:go

since gambling is closed.
Cant break 3.4 if you're already dead playing CS
I will win ezpz
Go back to Zarp kid.
no one cares about this shit game
Fake Israeli
Bragging about how your team won a CS:GO match in public is one of the saddest things I can imagine someone doing.
Crying in the bath while you cut your wrists and masturbate seems a lot more sad ngl.