win 10 won't boot up

Reaction score
hi. i deleted c:/program files/windowapps and ever since then, all i see is a black screen with a cursor. tried startup repair, said there's nothing to fix. yes, i've tried to turn it on and off. also tried echo hello world on cmd. i tried to put it in the microwave and so on. formatting isn't an option as i have many valuable files siting in my desktop right now that i can not afford to lose.

Reaction score
update: just tried safe mode and it still shows a black screen with just a cursor, ctrl + alt + del wont work either on it fyi

@Creepis

Reaction score
You don't have to reinstall windows, yet.

I myself dont have any fucking patience and would just reinstall since i have all my files somewhere else, however you might not want to.

Start up your pc, the moment you enter the windows loading sequence kill the power. You might have to do this like two or three times. you then enter advanced setup.

Then enter advanced repair and then startup repair.

An alternative route would be if you already have a windows install ready to just insert it, boot to the installer, instead of clicking install now; in the bottom left is an option to repair.

Reaction score
Was forced to format PC. Startup Repair didn't work...

Reaction score
I just formatted windows and decided to keep all files bleh bleh. Nothing worked. Thanks for the reply.

Reaction score
in program files? dunno. bored out of my mind and possibly drugged

Reaction score
Pfftttt honestly mate probably get a better idea off one of them than me, glad I could help tho ay :cool: