Workbenches was the last thing we needed

Reaction score
Why were workbenches added? It's annoying that you have to look at the workbench while you craft and that whatever you are crafting ends up in the storage of the workbench. This is also a waste of my time. This shitty update was the last thing we needed. Do the developers really think that crappy updates like these will save Perpheads? Add something new instead of ruining what we already have.

Reaction score
What was the problem with stoves, why do we need workbenches? I'm all up for making the game mode more simple after the huge drug rework for new players but this feels like going a step forward and then two back at the same time, fixing things that aren't really broken or that need priority.

I appreciate the content but some changes/buffs/nerfs need a reason/comment on the update post that would be nice unless they're super obvious, don't see a point here however.

Reaction score
Honestly crafting level has been put to a max of 50 just to crafting fucking benches and shit??
At least make it the higher level you are then your crafting time is sped up, this was useless and pointless.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Why were workbenches added? It's annoying that you have to look at the workbench while you craft and that whatever you are crafting ends up in the storage of the workbench. This is also a waste of my time. This shitty update was the last thing we needed. Do the developers really think that crappy updates like these will save Perpheads? Add something new instead of ruining what we already have.

I mean with all due respect, a model was made by @roxie a texture was made by @StephenPuffs and code was written by @Samuel for this update. A small bit of respect for the time and effort would be appreciated, rather than you spewing your ranting bullshit rather than offering some constructive feedback. I can sympathise with your points, but maybe convey yourself a little better.

Our thought process behind this small update was to add more unlockables and also speed up crafting time for all items, and also allow for a system (with the storage) to be in place to cater for a future queue update which has been asked for. This update also removes the problem of crafting in public and incentivises people to craft items in order to gain a higher level. We're all up for tweaking this workbench, I think these things might improve this system generally:

• Ability to queue multiple items
  • More unlockables added
  • Have storage size scale based on crafting level
  • Other suggestions by community members.
This update wasn't really seen as a big one, that's why we didn't really converse with people - Plus all discussions I've had (even publicly on the forums) with community members regarding a similar idea to this had a great reception, I'm yet to see much of a negative with this system overall.. it isn't complex in the slightest @Creepis and to be honest is pretty much the same as the Stove in practice. This was simply a quick update before the new year when we plan on releasing bigger updates (provided that we don't kill ourselves with your insistent moaning)

Let us know any feedback and I'm sure we can get all problems fixed, or we could just remove it all.. up to you!

Deleted member 4116

g0DRpwSEN8Zx.png

Reaction score
when you click craft you look at the workbench and its slightly faster but all the items you craft go in the workbench and they look really cool and trendy hope this helps

Sam

Reaction score
@Creepis You only have to look at it to begin crafting, after that you can look away from it. Reason for this is so your items don’t turn up in your friends workbench.