World Cup 2018 prediction thread

Reaction score
off topic but i live in one of the host cities and we bought tickets to something like morocco vs iran because this is literally the only match to which tickets were under $200

Deleted member 4116

Netherlands selection is too garbo to even get to the World Cup this year. Other years they did good. But I think Germany has a good chance of winning.

Reaction score
5f1ab2f4bbea07978d98606c0d03ba7d.png

Reaction score
I think Mexico, my hometown, is gonna take this one home ese. No doubt about it holmes.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Its football anything can happen... shown by players staring in the last world cup like James Rodriguez taking Columbia to the semi finals but doing nothing since...

I base my decision on squad depth, teams with class in every position which is why I think it'll be Belgium and Germany in the final. Spain and France to lose in the semi finals as well.

For me Belgium have the strongest squad with players like Hazard, Mertens infront of De Bruyne ... I can see them beating anyone. They have class in every position. But Germans have the experience and get the job done most competitions. It's mad seeing word-class players like Philip Lahm retiring after one World cup and Germany come back with Joshua Kimmich the next through the ranks...

Some cheeky bets as well....