Xenos Ban Appeal @Ayjay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If you don't read any of this, at least read the bottom paragraph before you consider my appeal. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Appealing for: Ban

Appeal type: Apology

Which staff member banned you: @Ayjay

How long were you banned for: Permanently

Your Steam Name:Xeno.exe - at the time it was Xeno.reformed.

Your In-game Name: Tyler Bounce

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60247832

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Mass RDM

Why should this appeal be considered:

I would like to start off by saying that I apologise for how I was back then and how I understand that from my stupid actions of being a toxic little shit that I put the staff team and server through a big hassle when I was last unbanned. I would also like to say that I had no connection to the other people who mass rdmed on the same night I did and my decision was purely made for myself, no one else. At the time I thought it would be the best thing to do due to school and other private things I was going through at the time but I have now come to the realisation that my actions were completely selfish, and for that, I apologise from the bottom of my heart. In the course of the 9 months i have been banned I have changed hugely and I'm no longer the toxic person i was when i did it.

The mass rdm was in no way for olsen as I was being harassed by them and I did not agree with the toxicity that they brought to the server. Before I mass RDMed, I had already realized that I was blindly following Olsen, as I even got harassed by one of their members and purposely baited him back in January, yet I still followed them, so I realized how I was wrong before I RDMed and my mass RDM was in no way linked to the rest.

Additional Comment(s):Thanks for reading. Also, If any staff would like to talk regarding the situation just hit me up on steam or in pms.

Evidence (If Applicable): (See: Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.