Your Career Aspirations!

Reaction score
Hi all,
I thought it would be interesting to create a post where people can post what jobs they aspire to get and start a career in. While this is just a random post it may lead to other people finding jobs that they didn't know about and that they may want go think about for the future. It would be extremely cool to see what type of careers you guys and girls may want. I'll start with mine:

Police Constable,

I've always wanted to join the police constabulary and becoming a police constable is a dream job for me and this is a career that I'm extremely enthusiastic about joining.

Royal Military Police,
milpolicesoldier---rmp.jpg

The royal military police is also an option for myself. It's not far from the dream job listed above but yet offers so many opportunities if I were to pursue this as a career. While atm this career is an option and more of a backup plan this may well become a viable option for myself in the future should I decide to change to a different style of police.

Well that's my options for a career, what's yours!!

Reaction score
Barrister

1fcce21178462f91664fb9fa6232436b.png

Right of audience in court is always fun, so while it may be a gruelling process of education and training, the payoff is worth it in the end both for the experience and salary (implying barristers have a fixed salary lul.) To get there I'm going to be heading off to University to study Law (with Chinese law) where I'll take a trip to China for a year as an exchange student, so that'll be fun. Also I'll learn Mandarin while I do this; I've always wanted to learn a second language.

Reaction score
One day i would love to be a Moderator for a community i really enjoy :).

The community is called PERPHEADS An Awesome Garry's Mod Community!

style-logo.png

affc2419da7355c630c6a4ad64d3efed.png

Reaction score
One day i would love to be a Moderator for a community i really enjoy :).

style-logo.png

6ae86aca87056a6f8c5463567b7be5d7.png

dog

Reaction score
One day i would love to be banned on a community i really enjoy :).

1541807932634.png

Reaction score

To perform on the Ronnie James Dio stage (Main stage) at Bloodstock open Air festival. Big dreaming I know, But its like my life aspiration.
Some of my favourite performances from bloodstock.

Of course, security at these festivals must be shitting themselves...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm currently in my apprenticeship to become a examined geriatric nurse. Now hold on to your high horses before you bash my job for being a "ass cleaner for old people" which we get said a lot, you're not wrong but it's still the part of this job, you won't have to do this every day of your work life though.

I didn't expect this apprenticeship to be associated a lot in the medical field, just partly, but we're touching on so many different areas of physiology, anatomy, all kinds of illnesses, methods of nursing, geriatrie, anything. It's a dream for anyone that wants to work in the medical field one day. It's one of the most future safe jobs and depending on your country you might be seeing a shortage of employees so it's not that hard to get into it either. Also depending on your country you will get a lot of monetary bonuses after you finish your exam, you get 1040 euros before taxes in your first year which is already a lot considering for a apprenticeship here in Germany so it also pays really well once you get examined.

I never imagined to get into this work field as I always wanted to be in with something IT related but after trying it out I can see this definitely working out for me. I have the option to become a docent (Teacher) when I finish my apprenticeship, go to Uni or develop into other nursing areas or management positions. Uni is definitely a option for me once I have enough experience.

I recommend trying it out. It's also a very social job and teaches you a lot on how not to be a garbage human being.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im going to be studying public service in college next year when my GCSE's are finished to become a Paramedic, however i am open minded to take up a role in the military such as an Armed Medic.

Reaction score
Neuropsychologist, currently on my 2nd year out of 5.

It's basically dealing with patients' cognitive alterations resulting from trauma (bullet, hammer to the head...), neurodegenerative diseases or other complications like a stroke. We study a lot of things related to the brain's function like vision, memory, attention, decision making, language.

An example of this was Phineas Gage's case, the one that fascinates me most, where he got impaled by a large metal rod through his brain's frontal lobe. By studying his case, it was possible to find treatments and discoveries such as the fact that the frontal lobe specializes in executive functions like planning and inhibition (e.g. to limit your behavior), which explained why Phineas behaved abnormally after the incident.

bc9ea29fa241472dd85337e9a497ec80.png

That's only the clinical aspect of neuropsychology, but I could also try for a research path. Alternatively I could also work in traumatology, neurology... it's fine for me as long as I work in a hospital.

Knowing in detail how vision and all these other cognitive functions work in detail is truly fascinating for me.

Reaction score
My whole family has companies running that are very successful and have always had stuff going on

My plan in the first place was to become a lawyer, however throughout the years I've changed my mind so much and thought of doing a lot of stuff, I've gotten contracts for a watch brand where I can sell exclusive watches and also create my own ones, hell I even have an office with this project, but for the last few months I haven't actually done a lot with it (actually when I think about it I stopped as soon as I got demoted from admin, sad reacts only)

So now I'm looking into what I can do around the world, during the last couple of weeks (since October) I've been frequently visiting France and the Champagne district, firstly because I've invested in "Carbon" but also to see if it's something I wish to get myself into even more.

I don't really know at the moment, I obviously want to launch my own brand and work on something myself but then I know that I will have the opportunity to take over my dads self started business.

I've always been told; do whatever you want aslong as you're happy and have the money to and that's something that I currently do and have =)

Reaction score
My whole family has companies running that are very successful and have always had stuff going on

My plan in the first place was to become a lawyer, however throughout the years I've changed my mind so much and thought of doing a lot of stuff, I've gotten contracts for a watch brand where I can sell exclusive watches and also create my own ones, hell I even have an office with this project, but for the last few months I haven't actually done a lot with it (actually when I think about it I stopped as soon as I got demoted from admin, sad reacts only)

So now I'm looking into what I can do around the world, during the last couple of weeks (since October) I've been frequently visiting France and the Champagne district, firstly because I've invested in "Carbon" but also to see if it's something I wish to get myself into even more.

I don't really know at the moment, I obviously want to launch my own brand and work on something myself but then I know that I will have the opportunity to take over my dads self started business.

I've always been told; do whatever you want aslong as you're happy and have the money to and that's something that I currently do and have =)
ok